• Lade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What evidence do we have that Stephen King would be any good as the head coach of an AFL team?

We don't. If we go for Hinkley how do we know he wouldn't turn out like Denis Pagan or Malthouse at Carlton? If we go with a young coach how do we know whether or not he'll be Brendon Bolton or Mark Neeld? Won't know until we get someone.

We need home and away wins.
Have you seen his record against top 8 sides? He's had a decent list to work with the whole time he's been at PA too.

No idea why anyone would want him coaching our side.

Towards the end of this clip ol Sausage Gossage saying he's spoken to some senior people at West Coast and they tell him they want someone with some 'shit' in them, an aggressor because that's what the team needs, not an arm around them nice guy.

I can understand that. Our players took Simmo's nice guyness for a ride these last few years and the work rate has tanked because of it.

Towards the end of this clip ol Sausage Gossage saying he's spoken to some senior people at West Coast and they tell him they want someone with some 'shit' in them, an aggressor because that's what the team needs, not an arm around them nice guy.

I can understand that. Our players took Simmo's nice guyness for a ride these last few years and the work rate has tanked because of it.

yeah, it wasn't a coincidence that Sam Mitchell was an assistant in 2018 and we won

Stephen King was a pretty scary player.

We wouldn’t want anybody pissing Harley off though.

I want Steven King for all the pun opportunities.

The Outsider could be a Firestarter to get us out of this Misery. We've been in The Dead Zone for too long waiting for a Revival, someone needs to bring the Shining aspect back to this team, rather than just Carrie on about synergy and credits. There's a lot of Roadwork to do, but hopefully he can put the work in, and be a Dreamcatcher by bringing us back to Joyland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When players return unfit after Christmas....

kathy bates misery GIF

The Outsider could be a Firestarter to get us out of this Misery. We've been in The Dead Zone for too long waiting for a Revival, someone needs to bring the Shining aspect back to this team, rather than just Carrie on about synergy and credits. There's a lot of Roadwork to do, but hopefully he can put the work in, and be a Dreamcatcher by bringing us back to Joyland.
We need a gunslinger to make a Stand and help us catch our dreams. Not going to work without a good running man though. I know one thing, it sure would be a Fairy Tale

Gossage so I'm sure it's all true and all...

But if so (big IF) sounds like how people have described Montgomery

When players return unfit after Christmas....

kathy bates misery GIF

With all the ankle injuries we’ve had I think Cindy Moses has spent enough time at our club

The flip side is we get to continue with the Simpsons references if Monty Burns gets the gig

Hope is a dangerous thing.

Gossage so I'm sure it's all true and all...

But if so (big IF) sounds like how people have described Montgomery
Mark Readings constantly refers to his inside mail from bulldogs that Montgomery left on bad terms. Don't want a control micro managing ****wit in charge. Never ends well for team dynamic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back