Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whore Island 2.0
Won’t happen coz you’re not allowed to say anything slightly derogatory about women these days. You’d probably have to call it “Island of Strong Independent Women Who Are Trying To Find Themselves “ or something like that.

Or maybe you could just call it “Only Fans Island” coz that’s apparently empowering to sell your nudes. 😂

Won’t happen coz you’re not allowed to say anything slightly derogatory about women these days. You’d probably have to call it “Island of Strong Independent Women Who Are Trying To Find Themselves “ or something like that.

Or maybe you could just call it “Only Fans Island” coz that’s apparently empowering to sell your nudes. 😂
That's the reason you think locking up women for decades in an athletics breeding program to improve the team won't happen huh?

I'm so sick of these 'News' articles on major websites pumping up 'independent' women on big incomes, only to reveal they make their money from OnlyFans.

That's not a positive, that highlights everything that's wrong with the current cost of living.

I'll state that I'm not judging them for making that decision, however many are coming out now saying it ruined their lives, because only a very small portion(around 1%) actually make a liveable income, let alone get rich from it.

It's appalling social responsibility to constantly promote a career in pr0n as some kind of empowering thing people should be doing.

If you're comfortable with it, go ahead. Many aren't and see it as a get rich quick scheme due to how much the media promotes it.

Anyway, adios.

alice in wonderland GIF

yeah, it wasn't a coincidence that Sam Mitchell was an assistant in 2018 and we won
Don't really understand this S Mitchell is real task master coach...he just let Ginnivan go out for drinks the week of a final.

Similarly not sure if Simmo is this soft nice guy, in his interviews comes across as being a mix of the Dennis pagan and new age style coaches. Feel like he expects players to be tough and probably doesn't get around to each player and give them the love as much as an S Mitch

The talk of Stephen King being the right fit would likely have been formed by input from Daisy Pearce - she was working with him at Geelong and would know the in and outs of him and his ideas on football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think the club would love to employ Schofield. (Unless a Chris Scott type is gettable)
But I reckon they are worried that if they do the fans and members might be worried its just one of Simpsons men and they can't get passed that problem with Schofield.

I have no doubt if Schofield was at another club her would be a lock for the job.

King is a man mountain.

Could scare a few of the lads to play better.

Saw him last night lumbering along like Frankenstein.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t think scaring people to perform is the best way to go.

Might get a bit of improvement initially but won’t get the chosen engagement of individuals.

Acting out of fear doesn’t look pretty to me.

Not sure how continuing with gimp wing and land of the giants evokes a good strategic mind.

Not sure how much Schofield could realistically change up in the timeframe. I think pretty much all of our fit small/mediums got a run?

By and large - work rate, contest, tackle pressure etc all escalated markedly. This is a positive.

I think Schofield would have been far more likely to scupper any chance of the side showing anything, and his own ambitions, if he tried to implement a whole new system of team defence, ball movement etc, late in a dead season.

Not sure how continuing with gimp wing and land of the giants evokes a good strategic mind.
Bit harsh there.
Pretty sure Schoey wasn't calling the shot's last year, this pre-season and 3/4 of this playing season.
He had to use what he was given and you can't employ a new game plan and structure with just a handful of games to go.
He threw a few magnets around, tried a few different personnel and player positions but he couldn't go full on nuclear with too many changes.

The talk of Stephen King being the right fit would likely have been formed by input from Daisy Pearce - she was working with him at Geelong and would know the in and outs of him and his ideas on football.

King wasn’t at Geelong last year - he was at Gold Coast still finishing as interim coach after Dew left

Pearce wouldn’t have had much to do with him

Harry Taylor also only arrived at Geelong the year after King was traded to St Kilda so my previous thoughts that Taylor would know him were off the mark also

What’s September?
What’s the point of September if you continue to lose there.

If we were to get Ken and if we did well in the H&A then falter when it counts….do you not think this noise would be extremely loud? What a waste of money. For a good H&A record but never a threat.

I just can’t see the point to this thought process.

I don’t think scaring people to perform is the best way to go.

Might get a bit of improvement initially but won’t get the chosen engagement of individuals.

Acting out of fear doesn’t look pretty to me.
yeah I was kidding lol

Hope whoever we get has plans A through to Z

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was big on Montgomery until someone who’s opinion I rate, and would know, said he’d heard some indifferent things about him

Not someone with an axe to grind or any reason to be anything but balanced- not involved with the club at all

Anything you’re at liberty to share? He was my preference too.

That’s all I was told - didn’t go into specifics. Same person said he’d have no issue if we appointed Schofield

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back