List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows what a huge advantage Lions, Giants and Swans have had with their academies. Thankfully the playing field has been levelled.

It was Disgusting what the Northern States had as Acadamies. They Pretty much started with kids in the u-14 and Trained them all up while the Southern States only have them pretty much as can Bid on Certain Players

Was next to Quaynor in the line waiting to get in on Saturday. Had is Collingwood jumper on - also had hand, thumb in a brace - hopefully thats effecting his kicking at the Combine - caus it don't look great on that snippet!

Might of been Given Hints what to do at the Camp by Collingwood;)

Looks like Pick 1 on that evidence, don't you agree, Apex36...?
Definitely. In fact, it will be an AFL first, where pick 1 and a future pick will be required to draft young Isaac, he is such a prodigious talent. Kelly following close behind at pick 2.

Definitely. In fact, it will be an AFL first, where pick 1 and a future pick will be required to draft young Isaac, he is such a prodigious talent. Kelly following close behind at pick 2.

You're underselling him. Twomey reckons he's worth two Pick 1s. And he would know, wouldn't he...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone remember who that tiny indigenous player was that was training with us for a while? I remember a photo of him next to Witts and he looked like a small child.

Anyone remember who that tiny indigenous player was that was training with us for a while? I remember a photo of him next to Witts and he looked like a small child.
This fella?

I loved him & really wanted him to make it.

Saw all the boys on weekend. Super impressive by all of them. Only downside is think Atu will get a bid now. I think it would be wise to offload that Rd 1 pick as well (if allowed & Assume can) as Quaynor has been v good of late. He is a class above a lot of TAC players. Kelly does some things that scream AFL and Atu is one am pretty excited about.

Wraith interesting and would keep an eye on Jake Gaspar as well

Interesting not hearing more about Gasper as he's a smooth mover and his Uncle one of the best junior tennis players in his day, beat Mark Philippoussis in straight sets at 16, so he has good genes.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back