Isaac Quaynor - 86cm
Will Hamill - 86cm
Ben Jarvis - 86cm
Xavier O'Neill - 84cm
Zac Foot - 84cm
Jackson Hately - 84cm
Bailey Scott - 84cm

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-10-04/rankines-power-and-pace-lights-up-combine

Definitely. In fact, it will be an AFL first, where pick 1 and a future pick will be required to draft young Isaac, he is such a prodigious talent. Kelly following close behind at pick 2.
Did he have injuries during the U18 champs? I watched a game and he looked to struggle? Obviously by the wraps there other issues.?

Did he have injuries during the U18 champs? I watched a game and he looked to struggle? Obviously by the wraps there other issues.?

Was Injured during the U-18 Champs

Does anyone have any insight into our academy or FS prospects for 2019 and beyond?

Nick Daicos in a few years is one that has been spoken of at length, but are there any others in that 15-16 age bracket that people are aware of that we should be tracking?

Last year he had Patrick Naish at 13 in November. He went pick 34.
Yeah, I think the fact that they're linked with a club usually helps them slide a few picks when they're not at the very top of the draft class.

Yeah, I think the fact that they're linked with a club usually helps them slide a few picks when they're not at the very top of the draft class.
Either that or Twomey consistently overrates players who are linked to clubs. Has Naish done anything yet to show he was worth taking in the first round? Everything I’ve heard indicates no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either that or Twomey consistently overrates players who are linked to clubs. Has Naish done anything yet to show he was worth taking in the first round? Everything I’ve heard indicates no.

It's good clickbait material to justify having an Academy/FS as the frontpage picture.

As it should. The bidding club doesn’t want to;
a) appear to have bid purely out of a desire to keep an opponent accountable, or,
b) missed out on their preferred target at a selection.

Apologies if this has already popped up in the thread but what happens in bidding system if say Pies traded out pick 18 but still wanted to nominate Quaynor/Kelly? Do they go into draft debt for next year or do they need they simply need the pts this year to match the bids?

Apologies if this has already popped up in the thread but what happens in bidding system if say Pies traded out pick 18 but still wanted to nominate Quaynor/Kelly? Do they go into draft debt for next year or do they need they simply need the pts this year to match the bids?
You can go into deficit next year if need be. Not sure how much you can go into deficit though.

Yep as l said too high.
Like both, but Quaynor is l reckon 25-35 and Kelly 35-55 range
Over hyped both.

and have someone with not much Clue in Cal.

Think he does that for Click Bait.

I could see a Bid for Quaynor at 17-20 but be very Highest

Where is the welcome thread for our new Irish rookie Tohill?

Thinking the same H . Sounds like a prospect. Great size, great genes and 12th in bucks kicking test. If we can turn cox into an afl standard footballer fair chance we can turn this kid into one.
Anyone can start a welcome thread

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back