Collingwood are a racist football club

Remove this Banner Ad

West coast besties 2018-current
Thanks for your service lollingwood
I’ve missed you. **** I hope we can get to some footy games this year 😬 I’m gonna pop more veins in my neck than Eddie if we dont.

Some of the comments from Pies fans on social media, especially Facebook is utterly abhorrent.

Mind you, not surprising given the toxic and misogynistic comments I read about Adam Treloar's partner during his controversial exit from the club.

images

Coach Buckley has no choice but to resign and apologise to the thousands of people he has systemically abused. Jazny please publicly disown your love for him or be outed for racism.
This is one of the reasons that AF will never have a professional club outside of Australia. Not government will give tax payers money to a game with the likes of Eddie 5 chins involved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of the reasons that AF will never have a professional club outside of Australia. Not government will give tax payers money to a game with the likes of Eddie 5 chins involved
He’s going into politics and no doubt will probably run for prime minister within the next 10 years.

Some of the comments from Pies fans on social media, especially Facebook is utterly abhorrent.

Mind you, not surprising given the toxic and misogynistic comments I read about Adam Treloar's partner during his controversial exit from the club.

Keep that outrage dial at the max.

A cruise through the subject on the cesspit that is the Collingwood board reveals a refreshing recognition of the individual who is the core of the problem. The one the report identified without actually naming.

Try engaging the brain before elbowing your way to the top of the high moral ground.

[the age]

“Individuals have paid a high cost for speaking out against racism at the club,” the report said.

“What is clear is that racism at the club has resulted in profound and enduring harm to First Nations and African players. The racism affected them, their communities, and set dangerous norms for the public.”

Wtf

[the age]

“Individuals have paid a high cost for speaking out against racism at the club,” the report said.

“What is clear is that racism at the club has resulted in profound and enduring harm to First Nations and African players. The racism affected them, their communities, and set dangerous norms for the public.”

Wtf

Adam Goodes is King Kong ring a bell?

In other news. Apparently the artist formerly known as Harry O' Brien is now not a highly priveleged Australian kid, nor is he anymore a Brazillian ingrate taken from a life of poverty to be an Australian highly priveleged kid. He is now, it seems, African.

So hard to keep up.

Attention whores gunna attention whore.

If you think the woke Offenderati will be satisfied with the sacrifice of Lollingwood on the alter of screeching grievances... think again... they will not be happy until we all burn...
That sounds like an admission of guilt, comrade. Are your papers in order?

1toj17.jpg

Adam Goodes is King Kong ring a bell?

In other news. Apparently the artist formerly known as Harry O' Brien is now not a highly priveleged Australian kid, nor is he anymore a Brazillian ingrate taken from a life of poverty to be an Australian highly priveleged kid. He is now, it seems, African.

So hard to keep up.

Attention whores gunna attention whore.
He's a multi-national whore

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood are a racist football club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back