Autopsy Collingwood Ducks v Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

33 possessions and 11 tackles to LDU, great performance, sadly not rewarded with a win, but can see he's making some great strides to his game. Just needs to add a goal a game and he'd be a bona fide superstar of the comp
Just needs some of his team mates to come along with him. He is a lone hand in there. The rest are not up to it or skinny kids

Ginnivan is going to get seriously hurt and he will have nobody but himself to blame.

I’m going to laugh. Daicis are the same. If they want to do that make sure they feel it.

Dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He s a blight on the game.

The less grubs like that are rewarded the better off the game is.

Dropping to your knees and raising the arm should be paid as holding the ball regardless if the tackle goes slightly high.

It’s ducking.

A great audition for the new coach.

Amazing what happens when we play players in their preferred positions see Goldy, LDU and Mckay. What a complete waste of a year.

Onwards and upwards and bring on the changes in the next week or two.

led through 3 qtrs on talent and dominating clearances

we got tired but didn't have the embedded structures to fall back on that other teams do

proud of the efforts. the boys had a real crack today but we desperately need a cohesive system to get the most out of our players, who have plenty of talent

i refuse to believe that anyone can watch that today and think talent is our issue. it's just not and it's as simple as that

Yep. And we had no Horne-Francis, Thomas, Cunnington, and I’ll throw in Eddie Ford as the steak knives.

Who'd have thought not picking JHF would actually cost us the *en game.
I actually hadn't thought of that but you're probably right. Wow. He probably would have been amongst the most thrilled on the field today if he was with blokes playing with that intensity.

One of our better performances clearly (not a high bar to have exceeded).
Many mentioned selections were good with the exception of JHF.
How did Spicer get selected ahead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously.

I acknowledge the effort but to lose in that fashion is disgraceful.

Enough of this crap, * the coach off and start again.

We should have won that game.

Unbelievable.

Great effort. What can you do? We lost because we’re so used to losing. Nothing more. A first step, hopefully. Great effort. I love Larkey.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great effort by the boys today, cannot fault us or to do so would be next level stupid.

We’re on the bottom of the ladder for a reason. So much to like about today and would be a waste of energy to be negative.
Loved the game of Larkey, Goldy, LDU, McDonald and plenty more.

Shitloads for a new coach to work with.
A decent coach sees us home.

Noble is a deadset clown.

All he did was drop players back to invite a forward half game for Collingwood. ****ing lunacy.

Called it in the game day thread. What happens when they close the corridor? Part we were out on our feet but part we still have no idea what to do.

Enjoyable three quarters and some really good signs from many players, but also fools gold I feel.

That was our ‘Sydney’ game.

10 goal drubbings for the rest of the year..

Mate you sound more negative than me, which is quite an accomplishment.

I was only listening as couldn't watch, our "leaders" are by far the worst of all time.

We need to clean them all out and back in our young players to lead us.

ps; it's just upsetting to throw the game away like that, where is the leadership to not only win, but win by more?

He wasn’t injured.

Yep thats exactly what i thought, its like he had a melt down.

The pies fans booing him after he never wanted to leave them and two crucial errors leading to goals..

Great effort. What can you do? We lost because we’re so used to losing. Nothing more. A first step, hopefully. Great effort. I love Larkey.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We lost because the idiot in the box has no idea.

Why change up the footy that gives you a 3/4 time lead?

Howe had no impact until Noble changed the structure.

Get this idiot out of our club.

Geeeez!! Some people are hard to please! After losing all year by 40 points or more, we lose by just 8 to a bloody good team and play some very good football doing it and everyone is whining about it! Pull your heads in and be happy with the effort that the boys put in.

It's a loss but who cares, we're not making finals, improvement in effort, skill and fitness is the best we can hope for.

LDU played like a genuine A grader, Powelly getting back to what we were seeing last year and BUCKETS holding down the back line is what I'm happy with. Also really liked Young's game today too, been a big critic of him and I was pleased to see him play well.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Collingwood Ducks v Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back