Collingwood FC Club 5 membership add

Remove this Banner Ad

I was watching that thinking "Damn thats sounds like a pretty good deal" then I went to the site and it costs almost 5000 bucks! :eek:

Nice video though.

How grouse was Bucks in that promo! geez I thought he was going to announce he was going to put the boots back on or something? :D

Another smart initiative by Eddie and Co. :thumbsu:

Interesting to hear MM mention Josh..... I guess that will put an end to any trade rumours.

Yeah i have known about it for a while, i thought i saw this posted already so i didn't put it up..

Seems like a good idea - Will definitely be considering it, I have been a legends member for the past 2 seasons and considering we look to be getting closer to a flag i can't see why I wouldn't go for it.

Looks good :thumbsu:

It's the replacement for the Millennium membership pack that ran for 10 years and ran out last year.

If you were the type of supporter/member that had that type of deal, this is just as good.

Would love to have one, shame I don't have several G's stuffed down the front of my pants at the moment.

Also a shame you can't pay month by month like you currently can otherwise I'd be on board.

There is some sort of installment plan. It's basically paying for 5 to 10 years of legend's membership. It could work out cheaper in the long run with price rises.

There is some sort of installment plan. It's basically paying for 5 to 10 years of legend's membership. It could work out cheaper in the long run with price rises.

Yeah it's a 12 month job though, which means I'd be paying about what of what the fed give me for being a student every month... just cant do it :(

Heck I'd sign a contract with termination charges if need be.

Out of interest, has anyone tried to sign up to this? I tried to, but it said it couldn't find the ticketmaster site. Maybe it's just my computer, just wondered if any others had the same probs.

Out of interest, has anyone tried to sign up to this? I tried to, but it said it couldn't find the ticketmaster site. Maybe it's just my computer, just wondered if any others had the same probs.

My brother has just signed up, i would love to but dont have the money i'll stick with the legends membership for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks is a star. He wore the #5 so I reckon it's no coincedence that he's on board for 5 years.

If I wasn't an AFL member I would be tempted to get a 'Club 5' membership, despite the cost.

Would love to have one, shame I don't have several G's stuffed down the front of my pants at the moment.

Also a shame you can't pay month by month like you currently can otherwise I'd be on board.

You can pay monthly but it is for the total amount ($4,500.00) over the first 12 months.

Adult 5 Year Membership $4,500 or $375 per month for the first 12 months
Adult 10 Year Membership $8,500 or $708.33 per month for the first 12 months.

How grouse was Bucks in that promo! geez I thought he was going to announce he was going to put the boots back on or something? :D

Another smart initiative by Eddie and Co. :thumbsu:

Interesting to hear MM mention Josh..... I guess that will put an end to any trade rumours.

Bucks was Fantastic - Shows his Love of the club

Bucks is a star. He wore the #5 so I reckon it's no coincedence that he's on board for 5 years.

If I wasn't an AFL member I would be tempted to get a 'Club 5' membership, despite the cost.

Agree with you. Already have my full AFL membership with club support so for me its no use. But its a great deal in my opinion. Even the 10 year one. You would save thousands over the 10 years compared with buying a legends membership individually over that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood FC Club 5 membership add

Remove this Banner Ad

Back