Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone able to read the first and third names in the deadlift column?

I remember reading elsewhere that Swan was the club leader for bench press so I wasn't too surprised to see that.

Also, it's good to see Shae Mac up there in a few categories. He obviously is a natural athlete unlike Wood, who I don't see anywhere. Hopefully he can also pick up the footy skills and we might have ourselves a monster.

Was also really happy to see Wellingham appear in so many categories as it's obvious he is working his arse off and we've seen the results on field this year.

Thanks for the info thecig.

Third name is Reidy. Trying to work out the first haha.

I'm thinking it's Goldsack.

Out of interest (I was bored) I went through the list and counted how often each player is represented on the board. This gives a good indication as to who is working hardest around the club. I think this is a complete list as only 5 of the senior list (Leigh Brown, Corrie, Dick, Josh Thomas and Wood) don't appear on here, plus a few not on the senior list (Carter, Young) are on here. Based on this info, Wellingham (8 appearances) and Pendles (7) are the dux of the footy club.

Here's the full list with the number in brackets representing how often their name appeared.

Anthony (2)
Ball (4)
Barham (1)
Beams (4)
Blair (2)
Blight (2)
Brown, L (0)
Brown, N (2)
Buckley (4)
Carter (1)
Cloke (2)
Cook (1)
Corrie (0)
Davis (3)
Dawes (2)
Dick (0)
Didak (3)
Francis (1)
Fraser (1)
Goldsack (3)
Hunter (1)
Johnson (3)
Jolly (1)
Lockyer (3)
Macaffer (3)
Maxwell (4)
McCarthy (2)
McNamara (3)
Medhurst (1)
O'Bree (2)
O'Brien (4)
Pendlebury (7)
Presti (1)
Reid (3)
Rounds (1)
Rusling (2)
Shaw (3)
Sidebottom (3)
Sinclair (2)
Swan (3)
Thomas, D (1)
Thomas, J (0)
Toovey (4)
Wellingham (8)
Wood (0)
Young (1)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey thecig, were you responsible for the Systems Error message on BF yesterday? PM overload?

Ahahaha.Maybe :p

In all seriousness i think its been about 150 PMs i've sent out :p

I now have a firefox session dedicated to this. 1 tab is the picture, 2nd tab is this thread :p I'm like a well oiled machine

EDIT: Off to uni won't be back till ~4:30pm then later seeing a movie, so sorry if i don't respond quickly today.

Ahahaha.Maybe :p

In all seriousness i think its been about 150 PMs i've sent out :p

I now have a firefox session dedicated to this. 1 tab is the picture, 2nd tab is this thread :p I'm like a well oiled machine

EDIT: Off to uni won't be back till ~4:30pm then later seeing a movie, so sorry if i don't respond quickly today.

What's this? Having a private life when there's a flag to be won?:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back