Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that. :thumbsu:

The biggest surprise, no Rusling in 20 metre sprint?

No Leigh Brown in bench press?
I'm sensing he wasn't involved in this becase he would have easily done 140 +, and also killed it in the dead lift.

I'm also surprised Harry isn't up there the 20 m sprint.

I am so super popular this week :p
I reckon i've done almost 200 PMs now
Too bad i had to delete my inbox/sent messages hehe :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow, the pic has had over 500 views... let's hope the club doesn't trace my IP address and come knocking on my door lol. Oh noes!

So... at the end of this... are we really any the wiser? Some guys are quick, some lift heavy things and some carry less fat.

And?!? :confused:

Sure we are. We all knew Swan was quick, but the second quickest on our list and quicker than Wellers, Toovey, Rusling over 20m? Hell, I've heard naive opposition supporters describe him as a plodder. Add to that he's got insane strength, which again we can all see when he out marks opponents, but it's nice to have the numbers to back it up. What an incredible combo to have, elite pace and strength. Usually you think of the quickest guys being like whippets and that weight training will slow them down. Obviously not Swan.

The other thing I took out of it, as I previously posted, were the names not anywhere on the list and those that were everywhere. It shows who is working their butts off (Wellers, Pendles) and who is not (Wood, Corrie). Again, no massive surprises but it's interesting to see it confirmed.

Exactly.

I was surprised, for example, to see JA so high in the agility stats. And it's good to see Shae up high in some areas.

Some unlikely names in the dead lift too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back