List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI,
OUR CURRENT 2023 PICKS: 19, 33, 38 & wait for it, 79.

Plus, all of 2024's, of course.

Anybody got any other possible trade targets, or DFA's for this year besides Shultz & Haynes?
If we rated Spicer ahead of McCreery and Ginnivan at time of draft we might look at him as a rookie if North havent completely cooked his development imo

He is a flawed player and we often lost momentum when he was in the ruck but played his role in our flag and is now a premiership player for life.
He is. I'm not his biggest fan, but honestly, how many rucks in the AFL can you say AREN'T flawed. To me, he sits between the best 15-20 rucks in the game.
Although, if our game allows for us to get away with that level of play, then I say stick with him, but we could obviously upgrade if the opportunity was there.

FYI,
OUR CURRENT 2023 PICKS: 19, 33, 38 & wait for it, 79.

Plus, all of 2024's, of course.

Anybody got any other possible trade targets, or DFA's for this year besides Shultz & Haynes?
What about...

1697091725873.png

Sorry, stupid copy and paste lol

Emerson Jeka?

If we rated Spicer ahead of McCreery and Ginnivan at time of draft we might look at him as a rookie if North havent completely cooked his development imo
We got Beau, Hill, Ginnivan and within the next week, Schultz since then. I see no reason for us to pursue Spicer anymore, even if Hine did like him a few years ago.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol

Sure Pies can get Ugle Hagan...

But it will cost them De Goey plus.

So doubt Pies do that nor Bulldogs also.

Lol

Sure Pies can get Ugle Hagan...

But it will cost them De Goey plus.

So doubt Pies do that nor Bulldogs also.
It's a Facebook rumour. Very unlikely at this stage unless Bevo decides to pick on JUH and cause some trade fireworks. If the Dogs miss finals again, I would expect more than one player to leave.

What about...

View attachment 1829544

Sorry, stupid copy and paste lol

Emerson Jeka?
Nothing special again. Hawks were happy to let him go.

Rather than trying to recycle straight out of the system, why not hit the state leagues? North signed Toby Pink, who had a great year in the SANFL. Reckon we do that rather than finding a player who is out as is. I know Oleg paid off but for every Oleg there is someone who ends up out of the system straight away.

We also have Harrison lol but I just view it as replacing Murley on rookie list if they rate him

Markov would replace Murley on the rookie list. Unless we do a rookie upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

2017 draft. A few of these players on the move..O'Brien delisted; SOS and his recruiting lol

Top 20

Rayner
Brayshaw
Dow (geez)
LDU
Cerra
Stevo
Hunter Clark
Coffield
Naughton
O'Brien
Bonner
Fogarty
Brander
Ling
Bailey
Richards
Higgins
Starcevich
Powell
CCJ
I still shake my head that we picked Stevo over Naughton.

Too much. I have no idea what the contract is worth but given their logo appears in every single graphic put out by the AFL on social media, it surely is a fair amount of money.
My car came fitted with Conti tyres - good grip, but they were rooted after 20K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back