List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gad a query on Schultz’s pace but I see he ran in afl gf sprint for freo so must have some wheels. Is he Bobby Hill fast? Or just Rambeau fast?

He's hit 32-33km/h max speed in a few games going by tracker data (they only report the 5 fastest in a game, so doing well to make that list every other week).

That seems comparable with some of the Daicii, IQ, Beau, Elliott, WHE max speeds reported in other games.

You can actually set your watch to the Trade Period activity each and every year.

Couple of trades done on the first day, so the media can throw out their line about "there's already movement!" Then it's a completely silent second or third day, then a flurry of activity that makes you think every trade will be done in time for tea. Then goes quiet again because Hutchy puts the clamps down and forces the AFL to have a trade embargo so 6pm-7:30pm on deadline day gets the ratings.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I always, ALWAYS forget about that trade embargo on the final day. Such a crock of shit.

You can actually set your watch to the Trade Period activity each and every year.

Couple of trades done on the first day, so the media can throw out their line about "there's already movement!" Then it's a completely silent second or third day, then a flurry of activity that makes you think every trade will be done in time for tea. Then goes quiet again because Hutchy puts the clamps down and forces the AFL to have a trade embargo so 6pm-7:30pm on deadline day gets the ratings.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
How much do you and KinderSmock think Continental Tyres pay for Trade Radio ads and how much do you think gets passed on the the AFL?

2017 draft. A few of these players on the move..O'Brien delisted; SOS and his recruiting lol

Top 20

Rayner
Brayshaw
Dow (geez)
LDU
Cerra
Stevo
Hunter Clark
Coffield
Naughton
O'Brien
Bonner
Fogarty
Brander
Ling
Bailey
Richards
Higgins
Starcevich
Powell
CCJ

How much do you and KinderSmock think Continental Tyres pay for Trade Radio ads and how much do you think gets passed on the the AFL?
I can't tell if the Trade Radio sponsors pay an absolute fortune for ad space and therefore demand constant airtime, or if no one wants to actually be sponsored on there hence the limited number.

Either way, the AFL gets a decent share given Trade Radio is hosted on their platform.

I’m what world is an afl player gonna agree to play for free essentially for a year. He is guaranteed. 1.2 or whatever it is next year no chance in hell he would say let’s make it 600 k and I’ll play for 2 years.

Not for free 🤦‍♀️

It’s spreading it out over 2… adding a bit on..
and offering a trigger for a 3rd

Eg 800k over 2 years with a trigger for a 3rd at 400k

Just a suggestion of fitting an expensive player in

2017 draft. A few of these players on the move..O'Brien delisted; SOS and his recruiting lol

Top 20

Rayner
Brayshaw
Dow (geez)
LDU
Cerra
Stevo
Hunter Clark
Coffield
Naughton
O'Brien
Bonner
Fogarty
Brander
Ling
Bailey
Richards
Higgins
Starcevich
Powell
CCJ
Couple of guns in there but overall kind of a flop top 20, really

We may be looking for a ruck still. Begg remains unsigned which is odd.

Kelly’s best position is forward so I don’t know why we’re keeping him. He’s not a good enough replacement for Murphy.
Kelly has a best position?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of guns in there but overall kind of a flop top 20, really
Yeah, some hits and misses. But that prob happens often.
But Brander geez. Is he the most disappointment? Or even Bonner.

Or Dow being so high yet hasnt managed to come on like you'd think a high draft pick

Not a chance in hell we get Jamarra…. But stranger things have happened.

If we got both him and Schultz in the one period……. We should add remaining the AIA Centre to the Graham Wright Centre in addition to the statue, knighting and lifetime contract
I suggest two statues, arm in arm, Wrighty and Fly.

His one highlight in the AFL was his first goal. He can kick the ball well and that's about it. We should give up now rather than trying to play him around the ground. He's like Frampton lite.
I just don't think he's got the competitive bones to be patient with.

Too much. I have no idea what the contract is worth but given their logo appears in every single graphic put out by the AFL on social media, it surely is a fair amount of money.

I just don't think he's got the competitive bones to be patient with.
I don't think we should retain him, either but it appears likely he'll survive. When he retires at 40, a player who is lucky to survive can receive the Will Kelly Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back