List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your dad speaking.
Nah, he's got an inherent bias like the Herald Sun!

I, however, call a spade a spade and Andrews was demonstrably a trainwreck. And an all too powerful one thanks to a weak opposition and spineless harem of underlings internally.

Outside of his dodgy dealings (branch stacking, police, security guard contracts, union payments etc.), manipulation of the media (including refusing to appear on the left-leaning ABC radio for not agreeing to ask his set questions only) and heroically throwing of women under a bus, his primary fault is that he can't count! Commit to every project ever plus Comm Games and assume the economic knock on effect will just pay for itself, before shitting himself recently when he realised that it doesn't work that way and then courageously calling a day as we are about to hit peak debt.

You won't hear me say the same thing about Albo and Chalmers though. Doing a great job IMV (although the appear to have unfortunately butchered the referendum).

7cd019959a82f6b48c8d61dce1720463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah, no thanks. 19 & 38 will suffice.

If they want a future first, give us a pick in the 20’s with Schultz 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think I heard this earlier on trade radio but what was said is that Ratugolea could simply not do a medical for any other club other than port. So would be a big gamble on say the Hawks to pick a player that you haven't done a medical on for the reason that the player does not want to play for you
True. Irrespective of other clubs, I think it's more likely he's not at Geelong next season.

I couldn't care where he ends up really, as long as it's not Geelong and it's not us.

Why would 19 alone not be enough?

They can have Future 1st but we keep pick 19 then
I’d rather we took our future first off the table. Last time we traded it, it ended up being pick 2. Yeah, we just won the premiership, but Geelong did last year and now they have pick 7. Did anyone predict that?
Pick 19 and a sweetener is fair. Trading our future first has the potential for disaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, Pick 19 amd 38, but i'd rather give them Pick 19, still leaves us 33. They don't have a 2nd round pick this year or next year. And their first pick this year is 45.

I hope we don't roll over and give them any of next years picks.

I feel like I should know this but why are Fremantle so intent on loading up for the 2024 draft? They've already got Port's F1 as well as their own.

They’re trying to make a play for Logan McDonald next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Schultz will be a handy addition to our forward line and certainly an upgrade on Adams in the forward line. But this talk of future 1st round draft pick and potentially more is way overs and foolish. I trust Wright will not go down this track.

Worst case we don't get him and next year he comes to us as a free agent and Freo get bugger all for him.

Wouldn’t be super keen on that. Not because I don’t think he’s worth it but isn’t there meant to be a few KPF available next year? We need to be in that race imo so we need that pick
If you were a poker player in a game with hands based on the clutch of picks we have taken into drafts in recent years, you'd feel trepidation at each hand over the miserable group at your disposal. We need to keep our future picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back