List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing that rubbed me the wrong way was his mad Monday "jockey" antics. I was supportive of his decision to go to the races the night before a GF. Players should be able to do the things that help them to perform to the best of their ability provided they are still professional about it.

But after his coach Craig McRae publically disapproved of that (the same coach that publically defended him from his off field drama at the start of the year). His decision to come dressed as a jockey on Mad Monday reeked of arrogance and disrespect. Conceited attitude. If we didn't win the GF, I think more would have been made of it than it was.

Anyway, it is what it is. I think as a player he has a lot of potential and a lot he can offer our club. I really hope we can somehow still keep him. But reality is he is just one player. So many others to look forward to as well.

One thing that rubbed me the wrong way was his mad Monday "jockey" antics. I was supportive of his decision to go to the races the night before a GF. Players should be able to do the things that help them to perform to the best of their ability provided they are still professional about it.

well if relaxing at the races meant that he performed at his best during the grand final, then we should trade him....if that's his best

Roger that

I still find it odd that this was the comms coming out of the club this morning

This type of press, suggests everyone has discussed the release and told Ralph it is good to go
All that's happened is that Hawthorn have spoken to Ginni through his management today and made him an offer too good to refuse.

It's as simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I think Kosi wants to go to the Tigs and rightfully so. He’d be the tall support alongside Lynch
Tigers over the mighty Pies, the reigning Premiers - I think not 🤣
In any event, whatever happens, part of the trade should include Ginny giving his Premiership medal to JFN.

Anyone else think Ginni is being pushed out? The trade request doesn't make much sense to me. Adams leaving and shultz in means a little more competition for spots, but nothing like he's been demoted to the vfl forever. Little annoying after we've stuck by him doing not very clever things last 2 years, but maybe time for club/player to move on. 2nd round pick? I dont know about trying to hijack kosi or trying for DGB. If you can't get a game for 16th club on the ladder, you are a VFL player

Have I missed something? The AFL.com headline reads “Flag Pie requests a trade as surprise suitor emerges” the speculation is rampant and it seems inevitable, but I didn’t think there’d actually been a trade request yet. If so it’s a rare misstep from Gabelich…

I didn't things could get worse after yesterdays beetroot dip disaster but they have.

No I couldn't give two flying pygmies about Ginni, a bloody crow stole one of my cookies!

Made a fresh batch & put them outside to cool. Out the corner of my eye this crow flies down & snaps one up, bastard. I didn't realise he dropped a few metres away until Mrs OA said "what are the chickens eating".

The chickens are going to want munchies in about an hour I reckon, interesting afternoon coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back