List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade radio does my head in. Please bring back an actual recruiter Phil Davis has no idea.

Ginni worth a pick in the 40s or 50s.....

Contracted, premiership player, kicked 40 in a season and 20 years old..... come on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade radio does my head in. Please bring back an actual recruiter Phil Davis has no idea.

Contracted, premiership player, kicked 40 in a season and 20 years old..... come on
He’s really terrible, he has a strong bias to the giants. Jenkins is actually solid, would have thought it would be the other way around

Not sure we'd get much more to be honest. If he goes, I won't be shocked if we get bugger all for him

I’m use to it. Every time a player wants to leave the media say we’ll get a late pick. Wouldn’t surprise me if they said Nick would get a 2nd round pick if he left.

If we give him up for less than a first, we are knob goblins.

42 games, 5 as sub, and 58 goals.

Barely 20. Would have kicked many more if not for the indiscretion.

And he’s contracted. We paid more than we should have for Schulz because he was contracted, not who we wants him needs to do the same.

Has 10 years ahead of him.

Someone's telling porkies because Sam Edmund said that Ginnivan was out at Hawthorn HQ today.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It doesn't make sense. X is a mess of rumours and the truth seems distant. Seen everything from the trade is now complete more or less to him not actually requesting a move. 7News tonight will be interesting. They live for these stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back