List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve been thinking of the KPD problem and who would fit in our style and not cost the Earth. How about Dougal Howard? Was poor this year and fell out of favour at the Saints but was good the year before.

He’s under the impression Stephens is plug and play, which almost never happens. He was claiming a week ago that the kid was a ready made Adams replacement, which is ludicrous. No 18 year old is an adequate replacement for a 200 game inside bull.
Who is this Stephens people keep mentioning?

What would it take to sign JUH.

Call me crazy but I had some sort of dream last night that we gave up Pick 19 and Ash Johnson for Jamarra. Maybe a future first rounder as well?

The bulldogs can’t have much cap space?

Call me crazy but I had some sort of dream last night that we gave up Pick 19 and Ash Johnson for Jamarra. Maybe a future first rounder as well?

The simplest way is to ask yourself, if he played for us, and wanted out, what would you want . He’s a pick 1, going to be a grade KPF for 10 years

Nicky D would get it done. Not sure that they'd take anyone else we have in exchange for JUH.

Since when did we become the Jack Ginnivan Football Club? It's as if our entire future relies on him with all this chatter.

He's a 20 year old kid who experienced the high of AFL in 2022. Made some mistakes and came crashing back down to Earth as a fringe player for most of 2023. He realises he needs work harder and needs to improve in certain areas. Lets back the kid in. If he can do it well good for him and good for Collingwood.

But the reality is he is just one player and just a "potential" part of our future. There's also several other fringe players to be excited about:
  1. Allan
  2. Ryan
  3. Harrison
  4. Steene
  5. McInnes
  6. Marcrae
  7. Carmichael
  8. Johnson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB rumour was Ginni for Hawthorn’s future first. I’d take it.

FWIW I’m hearing schulz for our future first (hope not) and we’ll get Billings late In draft week
I wonder why we’re stocking up on small forwards.You’d think we’d be going after key position players,that’s clearly the greatest area of need on our list,in my opinion.

Mate that’s a bigger dream than the other night when I dreamed Shane O’Bree snapped the winning goal in the 2024 grand final.

Ahh ok, I think Buckley might have something to answer for though?
You can’t hold Buckley responsible for the idiotic personal decisions that a player makes.
Stephenson and only Stephenson is responsible for his failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back