List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the BEEG and Apex36 news that De Goey is staying but I'm really not liking Gone Critical's news that Taranto is likely Tigers bound... :think: I think I'll bury my head in the sand about Taranto and keep dreaming... Or start pumping up Bruhn!
Start pumping up Bruhn because the Taranto news is on the money.

Jed Anderson delisted from North. Worth a look you reckon? Could get him dirt cheap seeing as he’s been delisted.

He’ll be on a list in 2023. I would take a look on the rookie list to pad out that 22-28 midfield group. Kirby how serious is our Bruhn interest? I prefer TT, but Bruhn is a fair consolation prize, IMO.

He’ll be on a list in 2023. I would take a look on the rookie list to pad out that 22-28 midfield group. Kirby how serious is our Bruhn interest? I prefer TT, but Bruhn is a fair consolation prize, IMO.
Hasn’t Bruhn been linked to Geelong from the day the trade speculation started? I believe hes from there so it makes sense

Sorry mate, I don’t know anything about our interest in Bruhn. I’m just saying that the info about Taranto preferring Tigers is spot on.

Hasn’t Bruhn been linked to Geelong from the day the trade speculation started? I believe hes from there so it makes sense
My understanding was that he’s been most heavily linked to us and the link to Geelong was based on being from down there more than anything else. I’m also not sure if both Hopper and Bruhn makes that much sense for them. I’d personally taken it a bit for granted with our Taranto interest and a package deal on Bruhn/ Hill could be our play.

Signed weeks ago......

Want to bet our accounts on that? I lose I'll leave and never return you lose and you'll do the same?

Let me know and we can set it up with the mods.
I’m comfortable enough with the source of my info that I don’t need to make childish bets. No, it was not Peter Daicos. But he told me that Grundy’s ankle was cactus a week before it was announced, so I’m confident he is right with this too.

Essenmess is just a weird club, in the way they run their club, and the people within the organisation, and are deluded they're a destination club....
I worked in Essendon for a number of years.
There's a certain entitled arrogance amongst their supporters which seems to reflect attitudes within the club.
Not necessarily amongst the players though - Simon Madden is as nice a bloke as you could meet.

Maybe next time instead of saying something as definitive as “100% gone”, you should just say what you actually know and leave your opinion of what he was going to do (because that’s what it was) out of it, or at least say “I think he’ll probably go”, so people get that it’s not set in stone.

How about we just let people express what they feel like at the time and have the God given right to form different opinions without been attacked for it on a footy forum that isn’t life and death

Some ppl have contacts or know ppl in footy believe it or not and like to share what they hear whether it’s right or wrong because this is what this joint is about

Time to chill and go with the flow or just go !

Thanks for sharing

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we just let people express what they feel like at the time and have the God given right to form different opinions without been attacked for it on a footy forum that isn’t life and death

Some ppl have contacts or know ppl in footy believe it or not and like to share what they hear whether it’s right or wrong because this is what this joint is about

Time to chill and go with the flow or just go !

Thanks for sharing

Opinions are what this forum is built on, and I have no issue with people expressing them. I only take issue when they disguise their opinions as facts.

Oh, he said that, directly to your face now did he?
Don’t dig yourself further down mate. He signed weeks ago while you were still insisting he was gone btw.
Do we know for certain JDG has re-signed or is it speculation? I am confused and it is a legitimate question. Not trying to be mean to anyone or take a dig, I'd just like to know the answer.

Opinions are what this forum is built on, and I have no issue with people expressing them. I only take issue when they disguise their opinions as facts.

Let it go man. I know that’s what you are like but sometimes you need to chill - we are all Pies supporters so let’s embrace

Hug?

Do we know for certain JDG has re-signed or is it speculation? I am confused and it is a legitimate question. Not trying to be mean to anyone or take a dig, I'd just like to know the answer.
It’s what I’ve been told. Take it for what it is, an unsubstantiated big footy post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back