List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a final. He had already played a great final last week.
Are you serious to think that other clubs would not consider that, considering that he is a free agent?
😂

Fair enough. I think we would have scored a lot more last week if we’d been able to stop Stewart & DK intercepting.
You're probably right, however my point is that you don't need to bring someone in on big money to do that. Our scouts should be able to find someone on the cheap who can do that specific role.

Great comeback.
I guess that’s your way of saying that you’re wrong.
It’s my way of saying it’s hilarious that you actually believe that a couple of games is going to change the opinions of recruiters who have had 8 years of watching him. It’s also hilarious that you believe that clubs would be willing to pay even more than the way over the odds offer we’ve already given him.

I mean, I could keep going, but I thought the emoji was kinder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity, do we know whyMcStay wants to leave Brisbane? And why he has allegedly set his sights oncoming to Pies?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out of curiosity, do we know whyMcStay wants to leave Brisbane? And why he has allegedly set his sights oncoming to Pies?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wants to return to Victoria for family reasons. Because we’ve offered him way more than he’s worth.

It’s my way of saying it’s hilarious that you actually believe that a couple of games is going to change the opinions of recruiters who have had 8 years of watching him. It’s also hilarious that you believe that clubs would be willing to pay even more than the way over the odds offer we’ve already given him.

I mean, I could keep going, but I thought the emoji was kinder.
He’s a free agent.
The AFL market is one of the most fickle markets there is.
You wait so see what happens if DeGoey has 35 and kicks 6. Other clubs will come harder that’s for sure.

He’s a free agent.
The AFL market is one of the most fickle markets there is.
You wait so see what happens if DeGoey has 35 and kicks 6. Other clubs will come harder that’s for sure.
Lol please stop. This is getting embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back