List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues his preference, but north with the better deal if he is that desperate to get to victoria.
But I reckon blues will find a way.
I’m not as sold as others are to get a half back flanker in for such a premium price.

I’m not doubting he’s a quality player but I feel like we are well stocked in this space.

Maynard, IQ, are top notch, Markov is a good role player with leg speed who I think can find his 2023 form that pretty much killed John Noble’s premiership dream.
Even WHE can go back at half back as he did in late 2023.
And let’s not forget Wil Parker can really consolidate a position with a full summer after his showing last season.

A guy like Harry DeMattia should also be eyeing off half back for some minutes next season.

I’m not as sold as others are to get a half back flanker in for such a premium price.

I’m not doubting he’s a quality player but I feel like we are well stocked in this space.

Maynard, IQ, are top notch, Markov is a good role player with leg speed who I think can find his 2023 form that pretty much killed John Noble’s premiership dream.
And let’s not forget Wil Parker can really consolidate a position with a full summer after his showing last season.

A guy like Harry DeMattia should also be eyeing off half back for some minutes next season.
Tiath as well. Built like Tarzan.

It's his elite kicking that separates him from all those players.

Half back is the most important part of your team in modern footy, His ability to clear and hit teammates is a big reason why Port were reasonable this year.

I agree.
I think we'll see Parker step up even more after a pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone please explain how Geelong can fit Martin Oliver and Bailey smith into their current salary cap.
Something awry must be happening there. I think they passing on too much under the table cows turd to everyone
Cant believe all this crap
In the Geelong Addy it mentioned that Danger came out of his $$$ contract this season. In the AFL top 100 paid players reported in the HS recently, it was reported he was on around $800k this year. He is reportedly on significant less next year. The only other Geelong players on $$$ were Stewart and Cameron. What Danger loses Holmes picks up. Cameron's $$$ contract ends next year. He will be 33 going into 2026 so he won't be earning the $1m the Addy said he earnt this year. Martin wont be on much. It is likely Melbourne will stump up some of Olivers contract. That really leaves Smith and they can back end his contract

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the Geelong Addy it mentioned that Danger came out of his $$$ contract this season. In the AFL top 100 paid players reported in the HS recently, it was reported he was on around $800k this year. He is reportedly on significant less next year. The only other Geelong players on $$$ were Stewart and Cameron. What Danger loses Holmes picks up. Cameron's $$$ contract ends next year. He will be 33 going into 2026 so he won't be earning the $1m the Addy said he earnt this year. Martin wont be on much. It is likely Melbourne will stump up some of Olivers contract. That really leaves Smith and they can back end his contract

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They really do things well

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back