List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I've thought it was strange all week that most journalists have Houston "coming to Victoria"... Damo says we're in the hunt, and Morris has been saying it's Carlton. Now it's like he has finally found the same source as Damo.

I just feel as though if it was Carlton given they've already got pick 11, Houston would be confident enough to nominate them publicly.

Anyway let me try that again.

Noble and F2 for 12.

12 and Richards for Houston.

Probably still doesn't cut it but... it'd feel nice.

In the Geelong Addy it mentioned that Danger came out of his $$$ contract this season. In the AFL top 100 paid players reported in the HS recently, it was reported he was on around $800k this year. He is reportedly on significant less next year. The only other Geelong players on $$$ were Stewart and Cameron. What Danger loses Holmes picks up. Cameron's $$$ contract ends next year. He will be 33 going into 2026 so he won't be earning the $1m the Addy said he earnt this year. Martin wont be on much. It is likely Melbourne will stump up some of Olivers contract. That really leaves Smith and they can back end his contract

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Of course Danger is. Just like Hawkins was practically a volunteer.

All that tells me is that their third party deals must be bloody good.

The main thing that Geelong well is create this narrative that people lap up.

I've thought it was strange all week that most journalists have Houston "coming to Victoria"... Damo says we're in the hunt, and Morris has been saying it's Carlton. Now it's like he has finally found the same source as Damo.

I just feel as though if it was Carlton given they've already got pick 11, Houston would be confident enough to nominate them publicly.

Anyway let me try that again.

Noble and F2 for 12.

12 and Richards for Houston.

Probably still doesn't cut it but... it'd feel nice.
He’ll probably end up at Geelong for a future 4th with Port paying half his salary and the media will jerk off over the prospect all the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admit I don’t watch much Hawthorn but what’s happened to DGB? With Barrass and Battle coming in he’s obviously no longer in their thinking. Was an early KPD pick was he not? Worth a look?
We need more depth.
Even if they don’t play a game in the seniors. Frampton is not in the best 22, unfortunately we have always had too many injuries and he’s played.
Our tall stocks are very limited.
DGB, Young, Tomlinson - all for depth only for zero cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back