List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Medhurst was left out of the side most of 2010 because he was incapable of performing a selfless, team-centric role that both Brent Macaffer and Jarryd Blair were able to play that year.

If Medhurst had been as dedicated to chasing and tackling as he was to kicking goals, he would have become a premiership player that year. It was fundamentally necessary to our gameplan that everyone was able to perform that role unless they were Alan Didak, and Paul Medhurst was no Alan Didak.
can't agree...all Australian 2008 and MM even conceded he was unfair on him by playing him in VFL..was much better footballer than Blair macaffer

Surely a club does a trade today. Even swapping picks in the 40’s. Something !
Feel The Bern Politics GIF by Bernie Sanders

Nope. We get it wrong in Australia. What we often call crays are usually rock lobsters. If,
  • You caught it in salt water and it has no claws… It is a rock lobster
  • You caught it in salt water and it has claws… It is a lobster
  • You caught it in freshwater and it has claws… It is a crayfish.
Even though everyone calls southern rock lobsters crayfish

I agreed with Kane in why would we care what the Power did with the Picks we give them for Houston? If we're doing that, then we maybe we're looking to add something else in this trade...

Likely nothing to do with Port, and everything to do with us. We get 13 and 23 then we can split 13 and hope to retain 1 of 19, 22 or 23. We don’t trade 13 we’ll definitely lose 13 and 23 in the Houston deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, just saw that. Their lack of claws probably makes them rock lobsters.
I like rock flathead vs sandy flathead - firmer flesh/ bit more flavour - also like:

Balmain/ Moreton Bay bugs

Lobster WITHOUT Thermi f&cken dor sh#te all over it

Years and years ago spent a summer working in Hotel Central in Lakes Entrance (side note - commercial fishermen weren't happy when out for 2-3; days and no catch)

But.... IIRC correctly could get 1/2 crayfish/ lobster salad for $1.50 - sigh

I'm near-convinced that the AFL/Hutchy are the real masterminds over when trades go through, all to maximise engagement and revenue.

So if they have any sense of drama, they'd allow a big trade to go through today to set up excitement for next week.

100% and it's been like that for a while imo.

However, they run the risk of trade week losing its relevance. People will just tune in on the last day.

I reckon a deal or two will drop today or at the very least a new player progressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back