List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listened to what Pickering said. Definitely said he thinks Houston gets to Collingwood which I trust.

He also believes all the other deals will get done, despite the chaos yesterday.
Big words he used is THINKS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are overestimating how much GC need Luko gone, Fonzy. Even after all the reports that GC are asking for a future first you’re still going to die on the “Luko is a salary dump” hill, huh?
I think the expected deal would be a future first from Port with a future second coming back. Port won't give a future first by itself

I think the expected deal would be a future first from Port with a future second coming back. Port won't give a future first by itself
Yeah my assumption is that future first might be part of the deal, but there would be something significant coming back along with Lukosius - rather than a future second, GC shifting some currency from this draft to next as part of the deal.

What’s hugely disappointing is that

Allan and Harrison are our most exciting youngsters by far.
It can change quickly. People on here thought Allan wasn’t showing much and then he has a cracking game and suddenly he is our best young talent.

I think Jiath will be a cracker.

How about we give DiMattia an uninterrupted second season?

Last edited:
It can change quickly. People on here though Allan wasn’t showing much and then he has a cracking game and suddenly he is our best young talent.

I think Jiath will be a cracker.

How about we give DiMattia an uninterrupted second season?
Allan is a cracking talent. If you can't see this, watch and weep. FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back