List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Leppa was pretty delayed in mentioning Bytel as being in a holding pattern during his interview yesterday compared to the others. So I reckon he's as good as gone.
His hope was that he is the best flanker prospect of those hoping for a contract, but with Perryman and probably Houston in, he's likely to be stuffed.

12b285d428b8a564dc5f831c9ad2100b.jpg

a754e04da8dbdae97883bc03f943aba1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's for us and wins is a granny - ok

If he takes a great mark, you could exclaim “Wow, what sort of co-ordination does Houston have to pull that down?!?”

“Hand-eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!”

I think Hayes gets done for sure. Leppa sounds pretty chilled over that and it's an area we want to bolster our stocks in.

All the other Suns mumbo jumbo comes down to whether they actually want Noble. In terms of draft selections, we were never going to be the most attractive.

Fly is in the gun for saying players over draft picks. That's all good no worries.

I just hope clubs that are going all in on this years draft, receive just as much criticism if that backfires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If 13 and Richards isn’t enough then what??

Huh?

That was always never enough.

Earlier in this thread it was proposed for Pies to send Pick 13, 23 or 29 plus Richards for Houston and a F2.... that seemed fair.

Just Pick 13 and Richards is slightly unders for Houston. Port wants to come out clear winners in the trade to justify letting a double AA player go.

Pies are trying to keep 23 or 29... to try to jump into a higher with the rumours of adding another best 22 player.... which is just a bit greedy now. Someone insinuated that IQ is on the move... which is just ridiculous. He is under 25 and one of the Pies high impact defenders.

Pies have not much assets but they are trying to make deals like they do.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back