List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

At my age, the days normally fly by quicker than I can count. Trade days hit differently though, and seem to be going so slow they're almost going backwards.

I think the rumours of IQ being packaged with the GC pick (23 or 29) might have something behind it IF, the Pies plan to move Perryman Mid-Fielder/Defensive 50 wing defender then have Houston move deep defensive flank. It means Pies might be in talks to trade IQ and the pick for another mid-fielder to help with the upcoming retirement of Pendlebury and Sidebottom.

Hawthorn, Melbourne are likely destination.

Be interesting to see what avenues we go down if we can’t get Houston or pick 13

I'm not sure what other avenues we could go down. Richmond may be an option to get a pick/s or we may have to go around to different clubs and scrounge around for an early pick here and there. Sounds very messy, that's why l think Houston could well be a bridge too far, if we don't get 13....

[Ralph]”13 is worth more than ever before! Wowee it’s valued at a KING’S RANSOM! Collingwood will have to give up Nick Daicos for it. But 13’s still not enough combined with Joe Richards for Houston.”[/Ralph]

If it was Richmond, Ralph would be saying its overs....🤣🤣

I think the rumours of IQ being packaged with the GC pick (23 or 29) might have something behind it IF, the Pies plan to move Perryman Mid-Fielder/Defensive 50 wing defender then have Houston move deep defensive flank. It means Pies might be in talks to trade IQ and the pick for another mid-fielder to help with the upcoming retirement of Pendlebury and Sidebottom.

Losing IQ would be not a good a play. IQ was in the AA squad just 12 months ago...

IQ is worth more than a pick in the 20s

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s absolutely no substance to those rumours.

Bloke responded to me.

You should have backed up with “B&F with an *. He played every game and only just got over the line in a team that only won two games for the year and all of his team mates, missed half the year through injury! Plus not much separating he and JN stats wise!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course. No one blinked with the Bowes salary dump that delivered pick 7 to Geelong who were the reigning Premiers?

How did that slip through with no one trying to better that?
I mentioned this a few days ago to some mates. The fact is Sleepy Hollow doesnt sell papers or generate clicks, so it was let through to the keeper. Id someone at Collingwood changes brand of toilet paper, its suddenly "internal problems at the AIA centre"

You should have backed up with “B&F with an *. He played every game and only just got over the line in a team that only won two games for the year and all of his team mates, missed half the year through injury! Plus not much separating he and JN stats wise!”
Correct. A B&F in an Auskick team isnt exactly something to write home about

Aren't they looking to get up the draft order ahead of a Kako bid?

Is he expected to be bid on inside the top 10 now?

Essendon might hold and set up a contingency for draft night should that occur rather than trade it now.

I'm not sure if it's every happened but I guess someone like Melbourne with pick 5 could indicate to Essendon they'll bid to try and force a trade now for 9. Melbourne have plenty to play with. Richmond if they end up with 6 another good option. The Saints could look to end up with 7,8,9.

Mightn't be such a bad thing for Essendon anyway to be essentially blackmailed as they find out what someone like Melbourne would offer and they can compare and negotiate deals with others to see if it can be beaten.

I don't see us having the currency to be in the running.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back