List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it best for all parties? Maybe GC have a change of heart?

What GC give up for Rioli has nothing to do with how/what they value for Noble
It's self-evident. Noble wants to go to Gold Coast, Gold Coast have been pursuing him for some time now, and Gold Coast have something we want. Gold Coast are allowed a change of heart, but that hasn't seemed to be the way it's looking for a while now.

Rioli's cost won't impact their valuation of Noble, but it has obvious ramifications on how we approach it.

Noble isn't as good as Rioli

Noble barely makes half of the "best 23" of 2025 teams in here but everyone wants the world for him

I'd like to see what people in here would be offering if we were trading for him? Pick 35?

In your scenario are we a club with seemingly a never ending supply of draft pick, have never played finals before and identified rebounding defenders as a priority?

Leppitsch is gonna come out of this looking an absolute muppet if he fails to get the deal done. To be fair he's got form for declaring things early that aren't true. Glad we got a list manager with zero experience...

Noble barely makes half of the "best 23" of 2025 teams in here but everyone wants the world for him

I'd like to see what people in here would be offering if we were trading for him? Pick 35?
Nah, you don't watch enough Pies games or understand football.

He's completely underrated. If I told you to go find backman with break away speed combined with a high-end endurance that are gettable you'd struggle.

We're trying to upgrade him for an AA. listen to what you're saying
I fully understand and I want Noble out and Housten in ASAP

But people sooking over Rioli comparisons and over valuing him won't get it done, GC aren't that stupid.

If GC say we aren't interested anymore we must also be happy with keeping him, remember his contracted?

People are to say 'he's contracted his worth more' but forgot he's contracted he can remain (and we don't get the picks we want for other trades ie. Housten)

Yet no one is suggesting we want pick 13 for Noble, but if Rioli is worth 6 then 23 is more than fair for a required contracted player.

I fully understand and I want Noble out and Housten in ASAP

But people sooking over Rioli comparisons and over valuing him won't get it done, GC aren't that stupid.

If GC say we aren't interested anymore we must also be happy with keeping him, remember his contracted?

People are to say 'he's contracted his worth more' but forgot he's contracted he can remain (and we don't get the picks we want for other trades ie. Housten)
GC traded pick 2 for Weller and you're trying to tell me they aren't dumb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all Different Rumours during Trade Period make everything bloody Confusing

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The key is being able to work out what are actual news updates vs journo's personal speculation. Then being able to decipher out of the actual news updates, what are genuine status updates on the state of play vs strategic leaks to assist club's posturing to fans/other clubs.

Luckily its fairly easy to tell which reporters are worth putting stock in or not. What's challenging is knowing that most reporters are happy to be a mouthpiece for whatever leaks clubs want out there. It helps them fill the content hours they need to during this time of year, so they don't have any incentive to try and filter their reports to be based on what they think will actually play out.

Don’t think Rioli is worth pick 6 and by offering this GC have bumped up up Noble’s value themselves. Just don’t how see how Rioli can be valued at 6 but given that’s what GC have offered then they can give us 23 or 29 plus a sweetener.

Don’t think Rioli is worth pick 6 and by offering this GC have bumped up up Noble’s value themselves. Just don’t how see how Rioli can be valued at 6 but given that’s what GC have offered then they can give us 23 or 29 plus a sweetener.
If we miss out on Houston, we'll be expecting pick 13 for Noble anyway, otherwise we can keep him

And if GC gave 35 for Rioli would you accept 50 for Noble?

You see they are both independant of one another

GC have had ample opportunity to offload 13 for more than we’ve offered. Gut feel is that they intend to give it to us but are trying to squeeze a better deal out of us.

I feel like 13 is tied to us being able to guarantee the acquisition of Houston. Leppa seemed happy to talk about 13 on Friday but indicated Houston was the tricky deal.

Not sure we release Noble without being able to land Houston. If we lose Noble then can’t get Houston then we are weaker off HB next year. Suns know if they don’t give us 13 Noble is off limits. Maybe thats the hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So if we are the good in this situation, who out of gold coast and Port are the bad and the ugly.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back