List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could have kicked him through the goals as well and kicked 24, you really let yourself down that day

I would have gotten suspended for kicking him, I’m not Tony Francis. Those Eastside Dingoes aren’t worth it. Show ponies.

Don’t think Rioli is worth pick 6 and by offering this GC have bumped up up Noble’s value themselves. Just don’t how see how Rioli can be valued at 6 but given that’s what GC have offered then they can give us 23 or 29 plus a sweetener.

Faulty logic. Just because GC is willing to overpay for Rioli doesn’t mean that we can insist that they also overpay for Noble. His “value” is in no way linked to Rioli’s trade price.

Also, by landing Rioli, GC’s need for Noble may have lessened, potentially reducing what GC is willing to pay for him, rather than increasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Tom Morris reporting that Houston doesn't want to go to North.
So an un-nomination of sorts.

Not that it is a big surprise. North apparently had the best offer both to Dan and to GC. Considering it didn't get done already, this was always going to be the case.

As for Carlton, don't they want to get up to the draft order so that they can draft the O'Sullivan kid?

So an un-nomination of sorts.

Not that it is a big surprise. North apparently had the best offer both to Dan and to GC. Considering it didn't get done already, this was always going to be the case.

As for Carlton, don't they want to get up to the draft order so that they can draft the O'Sullivan kid?
West Coast rejected that offer, so unlikely they can get that kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back