List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I told you he's landing soon. The deal has been done days ago. All of this is a show.

Also said we would get a few good players while people here moaning that we had nothing to offer. Collingwood will be the big winners this trade period.
Amen.

I know getting houston is huge, but we essentially wont have a first rounder in 2024 and 2025. So if another player pops up in 2025, i dont think we will be able to trade our 2026 and 2027 picks. Unless 2022 and 2023 count as the 2 out of 4 years.
Our first rounder will be mcguane

You would have to think we get 23 as well, Otherwise out first pick isnt until 36, which I imagine wouldn't sit well with the drafting department.
Pick 36 was our first pick this year before the trade started. So status quo.

If we do end up with Houston for F1, Noble and Richards (who was uncontracted) then in my opinion we have done well.

We get a first class player with at least 5 years of great footy ahead of him. Pick 23 would be an unknown who may or may not be to that standard.

Morris has 13 + 29 going to Port. He also had 13 coming to us along with Houston. Clearest explanation is that he meant to type 23 coming back to us. That would be nice.

I’m super pumped even without the 23 coming back.

If that eventuates, that’s a monster deal to us and somewhat absorbs the overs we paid for Schultz. I understand these are separate deals in separate years, but the smart folk know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh me too! So much. Extra since we lost the reigning Premiers title.
You just know that now there will be the naysayers, but, but, but what about our future 🙄

We get Tommy next year and who knows who we can afford with all our extra 💰

It's a great outcome to upgrade Noble & Richards who were/wanting to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett, Edmund and Cornes after this deal goes through

crushed noo GIF
Couple of posters here would be in the same boat 😆

Now just need a reliable smart tall defender to help Moore out and Pies defensive lineup would be up there (top 3).
We'll literally have an All Australian backline at times next year - a backline of IQ, Moore, Howe, Maynard, Crisp and Houston would have us field a backline where every member was either AA or AA Squad nominated. Go Pies

Have had to listen to a Carlton supporter at work for the last 3 weeks about Houston landing at the blues. He started with this one 3 weeks ago

Him: knock knock
Me: who’s there ?
Him: Dan
Me: Dan who ?
Him: Dan Houston

And smiling with his ***t eating grin.

Today

Me: knock knock
Him: who’s there ?
Me: not
Him: not who ?
Me: not Houston