List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I know getting houston is huge, but we essentially wont have a first rounder in 2024 and 2025. So if another player pops up in 2025, i dont think we will be able to trade our 2026 and 2027 picks. Unless 2022 and 2023 count as the 2 out of 4 years.
If Tom McGuane is nominated in the first round next year it will count as a first round selection.

Except we get a first round talent regardless next year
I was just curious about where collingwood are placed with regards to the 2 out of 4 rule. Having said that, if mcguanee is seen as a guaranteed first round talent, i suppose his expected first round bid should allow us to trade our 2026 and 2027 picks if required.

I was just curious about where collingwood are placed with regards to the 2 out of 4 rule. Having said that, if mcguanee is seen as a guaranteed first round talent, i suppose his expected first round bid should allow us to trade our 2026 and 2027 picks if required.
Next year you can trade futures two years in the future

We took a first rounder last year and the year before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that’s what I get for trying to be confident about a trade as a Suns supporter…

GG’s one day we’ll get something right 🙃
Even if you think you have overpaid here, you should wait until the Rioli trade drops!

No such thing as a guarantee 12 months ahead.
Development can stall, people get injured, others grow 10cm+.

Touch wood Tommy continues to develop and hopefully grows a few cms

I'd probably prefer we have no major trades next year. We've had decent size trades two years in a row. Next two years I'd be hoping for a focus on FA (next year, not both), the draft and smaller gap filling trades. But we'll see what comes up.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back