List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The player I like the most that we are still linked to is Membrey provided he is medically sound. I wouldn't be against giving him a 250k a year 2 year deal. I think he would be the perfect backup to Mihocek and McStay and could even be rotated into the team to freshen them up. He would mostly be VFL if everyone is fit though.
Also dont mind Tomlinson but I would prefer to keep Eyre to see how he goes and Dean. I think both Eyre and Dean could really improve at AFL if given a good run at it. But let's face it both are about 1 injury away from being delisted. I would also understand if 1 was delisted to let Tomlinson onto the list.
Not so Keen on Hayes. He looks talented and versatile but he looks like a Kreuger replacement in the recovery room. We need to start picking more durable players (yes a little ironic with my stance of Dean and Eyre) especially with our older brigade getting more injury prone.

This idea Kornes is pushing that if we don't make a grand final or something next year it's a "disaster", is triggering me something shocking. Absolute dogshit analysis.

How does he keep his Job?

The Media is the Biggest Loser in this Trade Period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what, it suits him

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back