List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This idea Kornes is pushing that if we don't make a grand final or something next year it's a "disaster", is triggering me something shocking. Absolute dogshit analysis.
If we don't make the grand final.we don't make it. We do know that we have the talent to make it because we made it about 12 months ago. The 2023 Grand final team + Houston, Perryman and Schultz is good enough. We have given ourselves every opportunity to make it in 2025.
I much prefer we bomb out spectacularly in 2025 or 26 Then to do what Carlton is doing which is watch all of their star players retire while finishing 5-12 over the next 4-6 years. There is only 1 real prize in the AFL. 🏆🏆🏆

Can anyone provide a sensible explanation as to why the Saints are getting rid of Membrey?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

GIF by AFL

One of the funnier things I’ve noticed on all the footage for final day is how all the older journos have shitty Windows laptops (not even Surfaces lol) and the younger brigade all have Macs lol

What currency do we have left to snag Bailey Smith in the last 30 seconds with a hail mary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kicked over 40 goals in the VFL; he can put muscle on and he can play. He’s older now as well, more experienced to play amongst bigger bodies. He can only develop in my view.
That’s my point - he looks just as slight as when he played with us 2 years ago - I actually had high hopes for him.

He just might be the type that just can’t add bulk.

One of the funnier things I’ve noticed on all the footage for final day is how all the older journos have shitty Windows laptops (not even Surfaces lol) and the younger brigade all have Macs lol
"Not even Surfaces" like Surfaces aren't the shittiest Windows laptops.

This whole thing is so stupid

What are they all doing?

This has literally been 4 hours of a bunch of people staring at computer screens acting like they’re doing stuff

What a joke

Tuned in to the trade talks for the first time. Fair to say they are struggling for things to say. Not much seems to be happening
Like most of the Trade Period been very Quiet with Moves

tumbleweed GIF

Lot might not Happen

Tuned in to the trade talks for the first time. Fair to say they are struggling for things to say. Not much seems to be happening

Typical day at headquarters.

But good that they are not watching pr0n. Remember a discussion with someone when AA was at the AFL to put the time frame in context and back then the AFL sounded like a typical day was watching pr0n and flirting with female staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back