List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam weideman is going to play for Vermont in the EFL. Can we please stop with this spud

Adam & Kim let him babysit their daughter. And his family are good friends of Bruzzy.
And they wouldn't have done that if there was concerns about him being involved with bad people.
Sounds like just a bit of unwarranted speculation.

And they wouldn't have done that if there was concerns about him being involved with bad people.
Sounds like just a bit of unwarranted speculation.
He may have been living with Treloar's too, I think.

Edit : he was.

Known as “Chook”, Clarke was taken under Treloar's wing and spent time living with the ball magnet, with Treloar thanking Clarke after being named All-Australian in September.

Last edited:
He may have been living with Treloar's too, I think.
He was.
Treloar talked about him in his speech at AA night I believe.

The adoption isn't official, but to Adam Treloar it feels like paperwork has been lodged. When Charlie Clarke turned up on his doorstep in Highett back in April, the Western Bulldogs star didn't realise it would have a seismic impact on his own life. But it has.

Treloar saw a lot of himself in his younger teammate. They both endured a challenging childhood. They have both struggled with anxiety. At 31, he wanted to make a difference on someone else's career, he just didn't realise at the time that he was providing his daughter Georgie with a brother and himself with even greater purpose at work.

While Treloar and his partner, Kim Ravaillion, attended last Thursday night's AFL Awards at Centrepiece, where the perennial ball-magnet was finally rewarded with his first All-Australian recognition, Clarke babysat Georgie at home.

After being included in the squad three times across his five-year stint at Collingwood, Treloar received the individual recognition his career deserves, following the most complete season of his career. No one averaged more disposals in the home and away season than Treloar's 31.7 per game. But it was more than that. Never has he been more damaging than this winter.

Treloar has always been a fastidious preparer. He spends an hour each week in an oxygen pod at Regen Wellness Centre in Hampton. He regularly visits a chiropractor in his own time. The little things matter. But this year, helping Clarke and prized pick Ryley Sanders find their feet in the AFL, helped him collect his first blazer.

"He wouldn't know this, and would get emotional with me saying this, but he is a big reason why I've had arguably my best season, because of worrying and caring about him. I get to the game on the weekend and I'm going out there with freedom," Treloar told AFL.com.au inside the Mission Whitten Oval on Monday afternoon.

"'Chook' has had it tough growing up and I could relate to that as soon as I met him. He was reserved and quiet and softly spoken internally. In the last 12 months you can see the amount of growth he has had, just with being more confident and being out there more. I'm proud of that.
"I could just see a kid that struggles with things in life that I struggled with when I was young. I could see a kid that has a lot of insecurities and battles a lot of anxiety, and I love being a shoulder to lean on.

"I've adopted him. He is living with Georgie, Kim and I and he is an older brother and will protect Georgie to the ends of the world. Having him in my life is more important than footy. He is a great kid. I can see myself in him a lot and all I want is for him to be happy and have success out there. Hopefully there is a long 10-plus year career for him ahead."

I'd look at Sam Weideman before Tomlinson and Membrey. KPF who can offer a target or has trained as a KPD stopper. Cheap fills a specific need rather than bits and pieces players
Why the laughs?
27 plenty of talent lost his spot to fritch in the dees glory years than never got going again.
If we can turn Frampton into a swing man premiership player why not him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many DFA’s can we sign? Does the extra 3 delistings open up more spots?

I assumed we’d sign just Membrey and Tomlinson. Interesting if we are going after someone like Carroll.

How many DFA’s can we sign? Does the extra 3 delistings open up more spots?

I assumed we’d sign just Membrey and Tomlinson. Interesting if we are going after someone like Carroll.
I have an NDIS client once a week who's a Carlton tragic and unfortunately I've seen Carroll play a few times in the VFL and he's unlucky he can't get in Carlton's midfield. He's a good player

I have an NDIS client once a week who's a Carlton tragic and unfortunately I've seen Carroll play a few times in the VFL and he's unlucky he can't get in Carlton's midfield. He's a good player

Yeah..........seems there's plenty of Blues people who would be happy to see him given more of a chance.

This isn't a bad video re pros/cons from a surprisingly normal Carlton supporter

Why the laughs?
27 plenty of talent lost his spot to fritch in the dees glory years than never got going again.
If we can turn Frampton into a swing man premiership player why not him?
If you think Sam Weideman has plenty of talent then I’d say you don’t have particularly good judgement.

Oh, and he didn’t lose his key forward spot to Fritsch, the 188cm medium/small forward. He just wasn’t good enough to warrant a spot in a forward line that was screaming out for a key forward. That should be enough to indicate his level of talent.

Will be a great pick up if true. Surprised Carlton don’t want him.

We need to stock up on young mids on the run. He’s probably a depth player to start but with our retirements coming he could be a part of our next midfield group.

Off topic, my wife works in the same industry as you, management, you do great work and from what I can gather, it's not as simple as just making a cup of tea and sweeping the floor. Nice stuff.

Off topic, my wife works in the same industry as you, management, you do great work and from what I can gather, it's not as simple as just making a cup of tea and sweeping the floor. Nice stuff.
I'm lucky as I'm the only one he likes to go out with, so I worked with him when Carlton VFL plays. He's pretty good though, really good dude who's been unlucky in life

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back