List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Just trade Schultz for a first and second rounder and we'll have draft capital for talent again
He thought he was coming to a footy club that moved the ball quickly & allowed him to get on the end of a few.
We sure fooled him :)

With the lack of draft capital and Tasmania coming in, we are all in with this list.

Get Mihocek, Cox, Mitchell etc etc back for 2025 + a fit JDG, Elliott etc.

Go hard at the free agents, players available for trade and as I’ve said before would offer a Tex Walker a 2 year deal.

All in with dads army for 2025.

With the lack of draft capital and Tasmania coming in, we are all in with this list.

Go hard at the free agents, players available for trade and as I’ve said before would offer a Tex Walker a 2 year deal.

Give me Caleb Daniel even if we can’t get Smith. Try and land Battle.

Dan Houston?

Tex?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we can get some decent free agents in for another shot at it, might be time to exhibit the courage to conduct some trades to increase viable draft picks.

If we go this way, we will need to overpay for free agents to ensure we snare them.

Schultz is 26 and Ginni is 21. This is the worst mistake ever after winning a flag

It will indeed go down in the anals of list management history. But it has plenty of company with all the insanely idiotic moves the club has been pulling over the last several years.

That we managed to win a flag with list management the quality of 90s Fremantle is truly baffling.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back