List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I hurt every time Morris goes near it.

What a great pick Lohman was at end of first round

These two guys make me more inclined to try to trade next year’s first into this year’s first - two late firsts or a first and high second for our first?
Logan morris would look great in a Pies jumper, bad draft oversight.

Hahaha it's true mate. If a player nominates the club he wants to go to. The two clubs will make it happen.
Christian was made to play. He could have died from his injuries.
Ends up in hospital with not a single soul from the club checking on his welfare.
Darcy Moore tried his best to protect him when he came back on.
Asking teammates to lay off him.
True

Hahaha it's true mate. If a player nominates the club he wants to go to. The two clubs will make it happen.
Christian was made to play. He could have died from his injuries.
Ends up in hospital with not a single soul from the club checking on his welfare.
Darcy Moore tried his best to protect him when he came back on.
Asking teammates to lay off him.
True
How does this one person know he had this meeting? Is he family etc

Someone that often gets it right. Big in the footy environment.
Not Family or MEDIA.
Let’s be honest he is a gun

But most importantly it would send Melbourne fans and may into a full blown basket case

I want this to happen for the LOLs before the fact he would be an extremely good pick up for once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s be honest he is a gun

But most importantly it would send Melbourne fans and may into a full blown basket case

I want this to happen for the LOLs before the fact he would be an extremely good pick up for once
Same bloke that told me Trent Bianco was leaving. 6 months before it happened.

Same bloke that told me Trent Bianco was leaving. 6 months before it happened.
I don't think Trent had a say in it mate. He wasn't offered a contract & nobody else picked him up. Blind Freddy could have given you that tip to be honest with you.

I don't think Trent had a say in it mate. He wasn't offered a contract & nobody else picked him up. Blind Freddy could have given you that tip to be honest with you.
Nope. I was told he's 100% leaving.
Don't care what you believe Freddy

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back