List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

IMO, Melbourne are going to get screwed on their original beating of the chest expectations, they might get a good number of draft picks and a solid steak knife but it won't be De Goey or McKay. Expecting that calibre of player in return is simply funny!

Last edited:

Will be going to the Magpie shop today to get my old man the Peter Daicos cologne. I’m sure all dads want to smell like Daics Snr?

Anywho… I’m sure I’ll bump into Trac in the fitting room area. :thumbsu:
Don’t bump him too hard, he’s a little tender (I’ve heard) but we do need him fit for preseason, so easy there

No, I don't. Just thought the joke worked better that way, but clearly not.
Didn't expect fact checking on jokes!
All good, a lot of nuffies come out of the woodwork at this time of year so sometimes it’s hard to tell 👍🏻

Did he almost die though?, I know someone who lost their spleen in a car accident as well as smashing his ribcage and he is living life like it never happened
Yes it’s been heavily reported in the last couple of days that they told his girlfriend they weren’t sure if he was going to make it.

Where will he end up though. He can't get to us and Mckay doesn't want to leave Carlton for Melbourne. Apparently he wants a big Victorian club. Melbourne won't trade him unless they get an elite FF. Maybe a 7 club involvement might get it done

Richmond ticks all the boxes for MFC (picks) and Petracca (big club, MCG, cap space) other than playing finals. They’re perfectly poised if other options fall over.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Richmond ticks all the boxes for MFC (picks) and Petracca (big club, MCG, cap space) other than playing finals. They’re perfectly poised if other options fall over.

Trac wants big crowds.

It was utter dribble.... I honestly felt Whateley wanted to go hard at her but ultimately was being kind to her.

How has she not been in contact with their star player....
She’s been too busy speaking with everyone else and dealing with things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After living through the crap years at Melbourne, I can't see him going through more crap years at Richmond

Kate Roffey's interview on SEN was a car crash. No way Petracca is going back.
Car crash is an understatement.

The club is an utter mess. If they have any hope they should clean out the leadership - get rid of the board, Pert and Goodwin. Roffey was terrible just rehashing the same rubbish about culture and "we'll work through the issues with Christiann" - their issues run much deeper than Petracca.

Good news for other clubs as they feast on the carcass.

Where will he end up though. He can't get to us and Mckay doesn't want to leave Carlton for Melbourne. Apparently he wants a big Victorian club. Melbourne won't trade him unless they get an elite FF. Maybe a 7 club involvement might get it done
There’s a lot to play out but I’m not sure why we’re being counted out. We’ve already got one first rounder, we could potentially play hardball for another with Noble and Richards likely will net as a 2nd rounder. We would still need a bit extra but we wouldn’t need too much more than that.

Car crash is an understatement.

The club is an utter mess. If they have any hope they should clean out the leadership - get rid of the board, Pert and Goodwin. Roffey was terrible just rehashing the same rubbish about culture and "we'll work through the issues with Christiann" - there issues run much deeper than Petracca.

Good news for other clubs as they feast on the carcass.
It’s going to be nice having Melbourne back down the bottom where they belong.

I got it, you said if we trade next years first you can guarantee a bottom 3 finish, don't agree. Then I asked you which clubs with really good father/sons have kept their first round pick under the current rules, get back to me.
The Lions kept their first rounder for 2022 in 2021, not future trading it. They were then able to trade it for Dunkley while using later picks to acquire both Ashcroft and Fletcher.

He’ll get them - when the Tigers play us, Blues, Bombers.

Tigers’ base level crowd is bigger than Dees’ so it’s definitely an upgrade.

Can’t see him choosing to play for a club in the bottom four for the next three years.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back