List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I canā€™t type any slower to assist you with your understanding.
I want him to keep going, watching him dig in despite being told in plain English specifically what your post was in relation to is a sight to behold.

And thatā€™s the god damn truth!

Might be later in the week..next week.

Not all signings need to be done or announced in the one day.
They donā€™t need to with Richards being the obvious one, but unlike the others still OOC he has a contract decision to make. A rookie OOC post exit interviews with so many options ahead of him brought in as a mature ager sits comfortably in the unlikely basket until post trade week.

Based on the tweet, we have or could have made the space for Lukosius $1M. We were interested if it was a salary dump situation. Would make sense, trying to get back into the first round of the draft.
Maybe we'll try to get a first round pick by taking Lynchballs contract, maybe our future 1st for their mid 1st + F2nd as a last resort if tigs don't play ball with just giving us one with Lynch. Then keep pick 20 for the draft that we get for JFN and use ports pick for Richards to get Davies. Maybe extra picks swapped between us and GC.
If anyone else goes (Johnson :praying:) then that's bonus picks

I donā€™t know what condition he is in. Neither do you. But heā€™s turning 29 and there are question marks. He still hasnā€™t been allowed to work out at a heart rate exceeding 100bpm, what, two months after the injury? Thatā€™s brisk walk level of exercise.

And after such a long break, will he still have the hunger? The willingness to run himself into the ground and fearlessly out his body on the line?

Given the uncertainties and age, we shouldnā€™t be mortgaging the farm to get him. It needs to be at bargain trade price to reflect the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The heart rate limitation is until his spleen is fully healed, then he'll be fine physically.
Mentally might be a different story.

Maybe we'll try to get a first round pick by taking Lynchballs contract, maybe our future 1st for their mid 1st + F2nd as a last resort if tigs don't play ball with just giving us one with Lynch. Then keep pick 20 for the draft that we get for JFN and use ports pick for Richards to get Davies. Maybe extra picks swapped between us and GC.
If anyone else goes (Johnson :praying:) then that's bonus picks
Lot of maybeā€™s there. When was the last time we orchestrated one trade lopsided toward us let alone 3?

Exactly, heā€™s 28 now and wants to make a call, I also donā€™t get all the crap about Brand Petracca, heā€™s looking after his future and current arrangements, he more than entitled to maximise his brand and opportunities moving forward.
Maybe it's all a crock of shit and he's just getting free exposure for Brand Petracca.

Then why wasnā€™t he re-contracted alongside Steene today? Heā€™s behind Moore, Frampton, Dean and probably Keane in 2025 and it probably comes down to him or Krueger up forward unless we bring someone in which puts heat on both of them.
I donā€™t think all the remaining uncontracted players are automatic delists. In that group of defenders, at 200cm heā€™s the only one who could challenge Framptons in the role on monster talls ( Iā€™m not including Moore).
And to be honest I wouldnā€™t mind Frampton coping some selection pressure,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably same people whining that Pendles and Sidey are too old.
These two geezers would still make best 23 in any side.

I'm over the moon that we have Edward to help out Nick.
Whilst I agree, what would really help Nick right now is the opposition having to choose whether to go to him or Petracca. It also lets JDG be our most damaging forward.

They donā€™t need to with Richards being the obvious one, but unlike the others still OOC he has a contract decision to make. A rookie OOC post exit interviews with so many options ahead of him brought in as a mature ager sits comfortably in the unlikely basket until post trade week.
That's what I think too. Richards has a decision to make. The others are hoping for an offer from any club and we'll make final decisions on them after we see where we're at post trade week.

I find it laughable that people donā€™t think Trac wonā€™t make it back to an elite level. Heā€™s an ULTRA pro. He takes care of his body like heā€™s a messiah.

Take out his rookie year due to the ACL, plus the first 4 years forward, he hasnā€™t even played 100 afl games combined as an elite mid, so the mileage is also not there as a crash and bash contested beast.

Hes 29, but I dare say he still has at a minimum 5 years worth of his best footy ahead of him.

To think he would not be a huge get at whatever the cost, is blasphemous.

I find it laughable that people donā€™t think Trac wonā€™t make it back to an elite level. Heā€™s an ULTRA pro. He takes care of his body like heā€™s a messiah.

Take out his rookie year due to the ACL, plus the first 4 years forward, he hasnā€™t even played 100 afl games combined as an elite mid, so the mileage is also not there as a crash and bash contested beast.

Hes 29, but I dare say he still has at a minimum 5 years worth of his best footy ahead of him.

To think he would not be a huge get at whatever the cost, is blasphemous.
Agree with everything. Except at "whatever the cost"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back