List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With what, 6 weeks(?) to go before trade period, i actually think this will snowball into being the catalyst for change at Melb.

The supporters etc are completely disgruntled with the management.....its not like its been only recently that this has off field stuff has cropped up.
It's been ongoing for multiple years.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the club removes the leadership (and coach) in favor of keeping their players.

That's how bad i think it'll get.
IMO this runs the risk of overshadowing the finals if it continues to spiral at the speed it has over the past week.
Especially if its all non Vic and/or small supporter base teams left.
Yep. From the outside, this looks their best option, but who leads the charge?
Influential supporter group?.

Agreed, we're a system-based team so it's our bottom 6 (and then the next 5-6 outside our best 22 who will get games) that we need more consistent quality football out of, one big name isn't going to make the difference for us.

For the Pies system, Petraca type of player is ESSENTIAL. He's play making and IQ is similar to Pendles. Pendles is 1 year away from retirement.
Pies NEED a Petraca type player next to Naicos, along with a replacement for Mitchell. I believe Peatling and Davies have high ceilings and would add energy and athleticism in the middle.

Dream scenario is.... trade for Petraca, Peatling and Davies this off-season, which makes the Pies younger but have a Pendles level player replacement with Trac.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back