List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see we are the only idiots paying a Mill for a defender.

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's worth it.

If you reckon that Weitering and Taylor won't be on lists like this in their higher paid years then you're kidding. Surprised Sicily isn't there - who's getting their salary cap up to the minimum at the moment? Grundy being there on the back of the overs we're paying is the issue in terms of our contracts.

I would love to get Dan Houston, but despite all the talk about using John Noble and Joe Richards as leverage to get the picks for him, this isn't realistic.

I think Peatling would be a great find for us. But we need to be going after Key Backs. Frampton is not going to be at the club for much longer, at best he is an insurance piece for us. I quite like Dean, but he's not holding down the powerful key forwards of the league. And we need Moore freed up again as the intercepting defender.

He's worth it.

If you reckon that Weitering and Taylor won't be on lists like this in their higher paid years then you're kidding. Surprised Sicily isn't there - who's getting their salary cap up to the minimum at the moment? Grundy being there on the back of the overs we're paying is the issue in terms of our contracts.
Weitering & Sicily are listed at $850-$900k. Taylor is currently reportedly on $750k-$850k. At the end of next year his new contract kicks in at $1.1m

If we go from Noble to Daniel, that is a big downsize in every sense.

I am not a massive a Noble fan but if I wanted someone to play for my life and it's down there Noble and Daniel then it's Noble all day.

So from the Dogs we have been linked with Bailey Smith, Rory Lobb, would have loved Naughton or juh but now we are down to Daniel ffs. Give me strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's worth it.

Taylor will be ranked in the top 3 at some stage over the next few years. Intercept KPD is the most valuable player in the game. Andrews not being close to the top 10 was the biggest surprise to me because he’s the most important to any team in the competition.

I’m not so sure they would have been happy with him being at the club the night before. But we wouldn’t know about it, because Mitchell said he ‘wasn’t aware’ and closed the questioning down.

One thing though the Hawks have done is basically given Ginnivan more freedom playing around the ground. For us, he was just a goalkicker. For the Hawks, he doesn’t need to kick a couple of goals a game to be valuable. He is getting much more of the ball.

Also, he looks a lot fitter.
This always happens.
Jack was given a few home truths by Fly in his exit meeting and rather than knuckle down, Jack chose to bail on the club and the fans. Fans that had supported him.
He’s now at Hawthorn and applying himself like a professional and like he should have at Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back