List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t want Young because he lacks hardness and competitiveness which are major weaknesses in a defender.
No surprise Voss who values those traits wants to move him.
There are only limited options for KPDs. None of them are stars unless we could convince Barrass or maybe TDK to come to us.

Young, Tomlinson, DGB and Derkson are some of the other options. Young is the best of the cheap options imo. We could hope for improvements in Dean and Eyre.

Adding talented kids into an established team is different to a start up of talented kids.

Let's face it, we'd be a bottom six list without having got lucky with draft concessions. They've got that luck built in.
They’ve been in the league for 13 years, only so long you can claim start up status.

There are only limited options for KPDs. None of them are stars unless we could convince Barrass or maybe TDK to come to us.

Young, Tomlinson, DGB and Derkson are some of the other options. Young is the best of the cheap options imo. We could hope for improvements in Dean and Eyre.
Young will let us down when the pressure is on and hard ball needs to be won.
I’m fine with the other options you’ve offered.

It depends on Hines list and the order he has them in, there's no deviating from the list unfortunately
- Logan Morris?
(Edit: it is f$&@ing infuriating watching him play)
(Edit no2: I love Hine - he’s delivered a couple of flags and almost another 2-3 and I’ve never wanted him gone…until those comments he made after the draft in 2023 about his order)

The Lions must be wishing they had traded out of draft instead of taking Lohman

Last edited:
Young will let us down when the pressure is on and hard ball needs to be won.
I’m fine with the other options you’ve offered.
Agree on Young

The other options, imo, are blah
You’d be better rolling the dice in the draft and back yourself than go with any of them

They’ve been in the league for 13 years, only so long you can claim start up status.
I'm referring to them as an established team now. They'll come hard soon. I meant the original calls of GC are going to dominate was the start up when 25 talented kids and 15 journey men, solo artists and loose canons were thrown together in a party town and unsurprisingly it went to shit.

Bailey Smith can piss off with the **** teasing

Taking photos with Nick at the GF knowing full well he’s picking Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Logan Morris?
(Edit no2: I love Hine - he’s delivered a couple of flags and almost another 2-3 and I’ve never wanted him gone…until those comments he made after the draft in 2023 about his order)

Don't remind me.

- Logan Morris?

What did Hine say?

Marchbank would be another cheap option, although his injury history doesn't inspire confidence.
When fit he can play.

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What did Hine say?

Gave his post draft run-down
Talked about who they took and why - just took Haz bc he was next on the list
Said they had organised trade w Richmond to move up to grab Morris if he made it past WCE + Lions
  • Morris clearly a list need and played a fantastic TAC final
  • was there at our first
  • if we really wanted HDM, it would have been so much easier to move up for him
  • just dumb dumb dumb

It reeked of smugness and lacked foresight

I think you can still find the vid on CFC website

Gave his post draft run-down
Talked about who they took and why - just took Haz bc he was next on the list
Said they had organised trade w Richmond to move up to grab Morris if he made it past WCE + Lions
  • Morris clearly a list need and played a fantastic TAC final
  • was there at our first
  • if we really wanted HDM, it would have been so much easier to move up for him
  • just dumb dumb dumb

It reeked of smugness and lacked foresight

I think you can still find the vid on CFC website
I'll be glad when the " The List" goes

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back