List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s probably for the best.We would have had to mortgage our future to get Petracca and there was no guarantee he would even get back to his best following that catastrophic injury he suffered.

It’s probably better to concentrate on more realistic targets like a couple of the younger midfielders that have been mentioned here.

It’s probably for the best.We would have had to mortgage our future to get Petracca and there was no guarantee he would even get back to his best following that catastrophic injury he suffered.

It’s probably better to concentrate on more realistic targets like a couple of the younger midfielders that have been mentioned here.
yep, like Stringer & Lynch - yay!

Davies, Peatling & perhaps Keane.

The others can get effed. Not within the age group we should be looking at, imo.
There will be a few more yet.
Early days.

Leppa is going to get us back to the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously Pert is a joke.

Not one mention about wanting or the club supporting Trac to make a full recovery. A real lack of understanding. Zero empathy.

It's almost like his health issues don't exist. Unbelievable.
There is an article on SEN website quoting Gerard Whateley. He went to town on MFC and his President. Also noted that Diamond Joe is willing to support a Board challenge but doesn't want to be on it.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm fine with us trading a future first this trade period so we don't trade 3 firsts for him next year 🤔
I think trading F1 could be possible to get back into this years draft. Only way they'll do it, given we'll get Tommy.
And next year, we can only trade 2026 first no more given the have to use two in 4 years rule

2022. 2023 use.
2024. Trade
2025 trade possible? but pick up tommy as its classfied as a first.

then come 2026, we can only trade 2 years?
This is where it becomes tricky with tassie, and what they'll do.

Now we are linked to
Davies
Peatling
Stringer
Lynch
Who will we end up with?

I feel it will be definitely Davies and Keane and maybe, hopefully Peatling. I also think we may end up with a pick in the first round of this years draft.
I can't see the Bumbers letting Stringer come to us, and Lynch will be a no from us, unless Richmond make it more worthwhile for us....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back