List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac knows his best chance to get to us is to bide his time and move on next year.
He just needs to rejig his contract with them to heavily front load next year.:moustache:

So both Houston and Petracca with massive 5yrs to run on rebut contracts both want to leave but realistically knew nobody had the currency to trade them in…and thus both pledged themselves to stay. Lol
Sometimes it doesn’t pay to take the long term security when you’re an A grader.

So both Houston and Petracca with massive 5yrs to run on rebut contracts both want to leave but realistically knew nobody had the currency to trade them in…and thus both pledged themselves to stay. Lol
Sometimes it doesn’t pay to take the long term security when you’re an A grader.
Gives the clubs a lot more power in these situations.

There is an article on SEN website quoting Gerard Whateley. He went to town on MFC and his President. Also noted that Diamond Joe is willing to support a Board challenge but doesn't want to be on it.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Micheal Warner hsd a good crack at them yesterday in the HS too.

Yeah now I’ve read Trac’s commitment words I’m still not convinced. Weak as water. Still a good chance he gets traded this year IMO.

An exercise in calming the chatter in the short term, perhaps helping the Dees manage the outcome, and ensuring he’s not fully hated by the Melbourne faithful. Didn’t find it convincing at all - let’s see what happens.

I have never questioned Sideswipes legal knowledge - only the PREMISE AND ASSUMPTIONS his used to support his view.
Nothing more nothing else.

The fact you have finally agreed that ALL the facts may NOT have come out, validates my view and ends the debate.
I bloody hope so spinny
You need to move on from this debate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it sounds to me like a forced commitment and comment. The last thing Melbourne want is Petracca to sit on his hands all 2025 and say he's mentally not ready to return to the field.
No had no choice.
The two clubs that were in contention were not gonna sell the farm for him.
Was just gonna be impossible to pull off. So he stays.
Just like Houston.

Yeah no doubt about it. You’re about to have a kid though, think about the well being of your child… if you can’t think about your own well mental health. There are no winners in that scenario.

Women in Australia are free to choose who they partner with, she also needs to accept responsibility for her poor choices.

It’s like marrying a drug dealer and blaming him for making you a junky.

Objectively both parties to blame is the point, you don’t know what goes on behind close doors either.
She broke up with him. So she did make her choice. It was also her right to say why they broke up.

She broke up with him. So she did make her choice. It was also her right to say why they broke up.
As is it now everybody else’s right to berate and ridicule. Right or wrong. Bring attention on yourself that’s what happens. Unfortunately an innocent child is also caught up in it. So objectively a poor decision on both sides

As is it now everybody else’s right to berate and ridicule. Right or wrong. Bring attention on yourself that’s what happens. Unfortunately an innocent child is also caught up in it. So objectively a poor decision on both sides
Perhaps Daddy should have thought of his unborn child before he cheated on his pregnant fiance with a 17 year old school girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back