List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

God the way Ralph was talking about a few of our real average list cloggers you’d think we’d be playing tomorrow night! Sure it’s great that Kreuger is listed as a fwd ruck, but the problem is he’s not actually that good at either. It’s even worse for AJ who is just a spent force who isn’t competitive enough to bring that tremendous skillset of his with any consistency. At least the McInnes discussion was a little more realistic. Without having watched the segment it read as a means to get the names out there like Patrick Naish’s manager did a couple of years back.

Ash had a great game and kicked 5 goals in the VFL - should have played seniors the next week.

Fly (as he is entitled to do) - said I want to see more from Ash

I reckon that was the moment Ash was like 'whats the point, i won't be playing seniors anytime soon' and put the cue in the rack.

Lots of Richmond connections here involved that all know each other well

Hardwick
Leppitsch
Fly

I’d ask overs and start the negotiations from there
We can’t just let him walk like Henry.

Well, I hope we hold the line on Noble. Need to play hardball with Gold Coast.
Agreed
They have said they'll pay overs for rioli. Time to make them pay overs for Noble too.

Matt Owies could save my girlfriend from a sinking car and I'd still think he has the most punchable head on the planet

I really hope another club comes in and takes him away from Carlton (just not us).

They are weak at the small forward spot, surprised they haven’t signed him up for 3 years off the back of 24.

Ash had a great game and kicked 5 goals in the VFL - should have played seniors the next week.

I reckon that was the moment Ash was like 'whats the point, i won't be playing seniors anytime soon' and put the cue in the rack.
Ash had plenty of chances to get back into the AFL.
Just not good enough.

I think best thing for him is going to another club for a fresh start. New coaches, environment, seeing if that can spark some energy.

We’ve gone past him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think best thing for him is going to another club for a fresh start. New coaches, environment, seeing if that can spark some energy.

We’ve gone past him.
We stood still.
He went backwards.

I can take him or leave him to be honest. Doesn't excite me as a recruit.
Same.
The idea of parting with a decent pick for a guy who walked out of the club does not sit well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back