List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

They are prob just as bad but i only wanted to look at the Pies. Based on that strike rate you have to ask if the current recruiters are doing a good job? To have so many play 0 games is daming.
If Finals, PF’s, GF’s, and Flags are the benchmark then not sure the analysis matters.
If you believe other Clubs are just as bad then we must be doing something right, given our finals and flag record.

Good to see Pies being aggressive for once. Let's draft both Whitlocks

Id go with Jack Whitlock (1 uber tall) and J.Shannahan (Jez Cameron type).

Imo J.Cameron and J.Hogan style KPFs are still the best. Lot of hype on 200cm kpf but look at the leading goal kickers most season and 194-197cm bloke still dominant and less shut down in finals.

I just happened to catch a snippet of The Midweek Tackle and the panel are discussing Cotton On’s links with Geelong and Smith.

Basically, they’ve said you are allowed to have third-party deals but you can't rort the system. Ralph mentioned that it’ll be under heavy scrutiny, not just from the AFL, but from all the clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From property portfolios, to farms, to cows and now Cotton on...

Yeah watching off limited Footage Shannahan is the one I'd like, Cameron Johan Cadman etc style fwd.

Not sure I’d compare him to those two. Doesn’t quite have that level of athleticism to roam up the ground.

The best I could come up with is someone like Josh Kennedy, maybe Tom Lynch (although I think that’s more Sims - who I really like a later option)

The clubs got that wrong a few times.
They traded the NDAICOS pick 2 away early for similar reasons.

There not real good at futures trading.

I reckon that one was purely marketing. They had an angry supporter base due to the firesale, so they sold us 5 of the top 31 in the draft to try to flip sentiment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that one was purely marketing. They had an angry supporter base due to the firesale, so they sold us 5 of the top 31 in the draft to try to flip sentiment.
It would be handy to have 5 in 31 this year.
At least a couple would be good.

Owies and Stringer, get it done. We'll have the two most punchable heads in the game but they will improve us. So many precious people on here. Grow some nuts. You don't have to date them.
Owies is a weird one. They've got more crabs down there than Russell Brands undies and they're leaving their best small forward hanging

Owies is a weird one. They've got more crabs down there than Russell Brands undies and they're leaving their best small forward hanging
As I said, Carlton are stupid. They'd rather play crabs. They got it in their head that Fantasia was a better option, lol

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back