List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

COLLINGWOOD’S ‘SIGNIFICANT ACHILLES HEEL’

The Midweek Tackle panel also discussed Collingwood’s position with regards to hunting defensive talent to support skipper Darcy Moore — especially after Irishman Mark Keane recently shunned a potential Pies return to remain an Adelaide Crow.

“They had a crack at Mark Keane, who has stayed at Adelaide on a three-year deal ... I just worry for Justin Leppitsch (Collingwood’s current list boss), because he’d be looking at that back six that was a huge flaw which was exposed so consistently throughout the season in the Collingwood back half.

“They need someone to try and straighten them up and help provide support for Darcy Moore, but internally, are there any miracles they can swing? Can Charlie Dean come up ... is there a wildcard? Can Reef McInnes (assist)?

“Unless they go and get a Toby Pink like North Melbourne from the state leagues ... I wonder whether this is almost the number one objective for Justin Leppitsch and the Collingwood management group.”

Ralph added: “Their Achilles heel is significant, and it doesn’t look like they’re going to fill in that gap.”

The aforementioned Tomlinson, Laverde and Keath loom as low-cost potential outside targets for the Pies to consider. Collingwood currently holds Picks 33, 48 and 51 at this November’s national draft.

As soon as the article mentioned Toby Pink it was destined for the rubbish bin.

2023 he actually looks quite fit here.

Our list is on a limited time frame to strike, Stringer just kicked 42 goals he's not coming off a poor season.
He has shown when he's knew to a club he puts in the work as do most players trying to win the respect of team mates. You'd be confident of him having a reasonable 2025 in black and white.
Even if he only helped with the one flag it was worth it on a 1 or 3 year deal.

I’d prefer a Whitlock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was called the package because he could do it all on the field in his younger days. Unlike ginni, we never hear about stringer and his off field problems. We know he attends mosques and that's about it. I just think he's a bit simple like manic. He could even be on the spectrum and is doing very well for himself if that's the case. We need an attacking option up forward. We have all the pressure bringers, we need goals
I'm sorry, what?

2017 when he was forced out of the Bulldogs:

2019 gambling and mental health:

Constant weight and diet rumours "commitment to fitness standards":

Most of these are old and I hope he has learned as he has matured.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back