List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as the article mentioned Toby Pink it was destined for the rubbish bin.

I blanched when I read this rubbish piece. Once again these vultures/scribes refused to state that the reason our back six looked unbalanced this year (after being outstanding in 2023) was the fact that a very important piece of said backline was medically retired without playing a match in 2024.

I like how there's no mention of how these medical retirements affect teams (how'd Melbourne's midfield function without Brayshaw???)

No...the journo's want to make out like we've created our "Achilles Heel"

So much BS....so little time.

As for a potential Stringer trade, I'm quite happy for that to take place. He's never played for a club with a strong culture before. And if Fly reckons he'd make us better then I'm happy with that. We have plenty of defensive forwards to make up for his lack of defensive workrate and I'd like to see him swapping 20/80 with JDG in the middle-forward spot.

He can get the pill when he wants to, and he's a great kick...so??

I'm sorry, what?

2017 when he was forced out of the Bulldogs:

2019 gambling and mental health:

Constant weight and diet rumours "commitment to fitness standards":

Most of these are old and I hope he has learned as he has matured.
True

Picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks picks

Please

Not with us Keeping all the Old Players

I'm sorry, what?

2017 when he was forced out of the Bulldogs:

2019 gambling and mental health:

Constant weight and diet rumours "commitment to fitness standards":

Most of these are old and I hope he has learned as he has matured.

That’s a helluva CV.

True but I don't want Syringer anywhere near my 17 year old daughter.
Hopefully Jake has matured.

I know he still plays a part in his first two kids life with his ex-wife as I have seen him at my daughter gymnastics waiting to pick one/both of them up (no not looking for a new underage giirlfriend).
I believe he has two girls with the first wife and one of each with the second.
1726032258589.png
This photo is from his 150th in 2021 were he and his ex have patched up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for a potential Stringer trade, I'm quite happy for that to take place. He's never played for a club with a strong culture before. And if Fly reckons he'd make us better then I'm happy with that. We have plenty of defensive forwards to make up for his lack of defensive workrate and I'd like to see him swapping 20/80 with JDG in the middle-forward spot.

He can get the pill when he wants to, and he's a great kick...so??

Has been lot of Trouble Off-Field

Sell him the plan. Instead of staying at a club that is destined to never win a final get yourself rock hard fit and play some midfield bursts alongside Nick, Jordy and Pendles then sneak forward and have them put it on your chest lace out. Flags, beers, laughing at Essendon to follow. 👍
Not sure I'd suggest that to Stringer especially during school holidays.

Hopefully Jake has matured.

I know he still plays a part in his first two kids life with his ex-wife as I have seen him at my daughter gymnastics waiting to pick one/both of them up (no not looking for a new underage giirlfriend).
I believe he has two girls with the first wife and one of each with the second.
View attachment 2107654
This photo is from his 150th in 2021 were he and his ex have patched up.
Sounds really dangerous :think::rolleyes:

The clubs gone all in, if we were going to rebuild the retirements would of already begun.
We don't know who the club is going to bring in yet for next year.

It's all media speculation at this point.

Those in the older age bracket for us were all performing & deserved their one year extensions.

I wouldn't be thrilled about giving a 31 year a 2+ year contract.

You think I'm the only person that talks about his weight? 🤣

Does it make it right? Should I be racist because other people are?

Pull your head in, all you have done all day is bag the blokes weight.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back