List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

So I have expanded on your post.

Pies have 14 players who will be 29+ next year. 12 of these players played more than 8 games. Only Mitchell (injured) & Markov didn’t. All these players are playing in 2025

Cats have 12 players that will be 29+ next year. 9 of these players played more than 8 games. Tuohey & Hawkins whom both played more than 8 games have retired. There are rumours Guthrie may join them

Demons have 18 players that will be 29+ next year. 12 of these players played more than 8 games. Brayshaw & Brown have retired. J. Smith (suspended) & will not play again/ Tomlinson has not been offered a new contract. Neal-Bullen is going to SA. Hunter & McAdam are rumoured to be delisted after the trade period. So Melbourne can possibly lose 7 29+ aged players

Blues have 13 players that will be 29+ next year. 10 of these players played more than 8 games. Martin is seeking a trade to WA

Lions have 11 players that will be 29+ next year. 7 of these players played more than 8 games. Lyons has retired

Swans have 11 players that will be 29+ next year. 9 of these players played more than 8 games. Reid has retired. Hamling likely to be delisted

GWS have 10 players that will be 29+ next year. 6 of these players played more than 8 games. Haynes, Kennedy will not be at the club next year

Bombers have 10 players that will be 29+ next year. 10 of these players players played more than 8 games. Hind, Stringer, Kelly will not be at Bombers next year & Shiel is rumoured to be going to STK

Fremantle have 9 players that will be 29+ next year. 6 of these players played more than 8 games. Taberner & Hughes have been delisted
Oh noes, context has been added. The spin is unravelling!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure who was worse in that match. The umpires or us. We were awful. Made Saints look good.

Other matches where we were dudded by the umps, at least we played better & probably deserved to win.
In retrospect, the Saints game was a measure of how unfair the start of the season was for us. We had the shortest preseason, and then were compelled to play 3 games in quick succession.

Losing to the Saints was not due to lack of effort or a "Premiership hangover"...it was set up by the AFL when it drew up the opening season timetable.

In retrospect, the Saints game was a measure of how unfair the start of the season was for us. We had the shortest preseason, and then were compelled to play 3 games in quick succession.

Losing to the Saints was not due to lack of effort or a "Premiership hangover"...it was set up by the AFL when it drew up the opening season timetable.
Regardless, we were woeful that night. It was almost like half the team had forgotten how to play football. Fumbling. Handballing & kicking to Saints all night. Dropping marks. Shanks.

The only positive was I knew we would improve, because we obviously couldn't have forgotten how to play football 🤣

No, I don't agree.
Neither Fritsch nor Hipwood have ever done anything significant to insult/damage us.
Both have in fact always been innocuous when playing against us.
Papley and the umpires combined to cost us the PF in 2022.
Who's talking about any damage they've done to us?

It's all about their heads & how pleasurable it would be to punch them.

We already have the oldest list in the comp by quite a margin and yet by the way trade period is shaping up, our age margin is going to get even larger in 2025. It’s extraordinary.

Our list in going to go completely over the cliff in 2026 and then we’ll be trying to rebuild in drafts dominated by Tassie. It’s gonna get very ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No it won't. There is no way the club would sabotage our future like that. Give them some bloody well earned credit.

Do you think they don't plan ahead?
I trust Fly and his assistants.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back