List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or am I clutching at straws? I can't see any player getting a game if they don't apply pressure.
Crisp, Beau and Long are the only Pies who had a 10 tackle game this year - his tackling weakness, like his stomach, is exaggerated.

Play one ruck like the rest of the comp and Stringer in would increase our pressure.

Didn’t he play all games this season ? He can play a full season with his current conditioning.
Lol, some of the hysteria over Stringer is silly. 8 less tackles than McCreery for the year and a 10 tackle game. Played every game and kicked 42 goals. He is exactly what we need and that's why Fly is interested

Lol, some of the hysteria over Stringer is silly. 8 less tackles than McCreery for the year and a 10 tackle game. Played every game and kicked 42 goals. He is exactly what we need and that's why Fly is interested
There’s a few punchables on my list, however the one thing all the punchables have in common is they can play football.

Think some people need to swallow their pride and back him in, if he comes.

I’m all for getting players that will make us better.

There’s a few punchables on my list, however the one thing all the punchables have in common is they can play football.

true. you can imagine who is at the top of the punchable head list of supporters of other clubs, but they would all give their left one for him to be at their club.

I cant stand Stringer, but if Fly wants him, I'll back his judgement.

Exactly. You think people would've learned from lockett and Quinlan

true. you can imagine who is at the top of the punchable head list of supporters of other clubs, but they would all give their left one for him to be at their club.

I cant stand Stringer, but if Fly wants him, I'll back his judgement.
You can just punch my head if we get Stringer, everyone else does

I must be missing something on the punchable heads, but surely Cam Rayner and Charlie Curnow must be at the top of most peoples list. Those two and Papley for the Trifecta.

Markov last year and Ginnivan in 2022 would have been on similar wages. That’s the reality of having recruits come in and perform in a strong team from day dot. It’s becoming a rarity.
Nick Daicos wouldn’t have been on a whole lot more for his draftee contract either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bussie, when you say cheap, are you talking about trade value or $$$? Because Macrae is still contracted for the next 3 years at around $700k. Bulldogs have stated he will only go for the right price
They’re talking tough but the reality is they desperately need that money off the books given the money they’re having to pay JUH, Naughton, English, and what they’ll need for Darcy.

Geelong manages their cap well by reducing vet contracts like Hawkins the last few seasons to about $300k

I get the feeling our player group don’t share that generosity to make the list stronger overall

Steven May goes on my punchable heads list.

I'm in. All aboard the Stringer Express and the Stringer Stopping at all Macca's.

Bussie, when you say cheap, are you talking about trade value or $$$? Because Macrae is still contracted for the next 3 years at around $700k. Bulldogs have stated he will only go for the right price
Probably both.
If they want to play hard, then walk away. Amazing to think that the media talks about loyalty from players, but not from clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back