List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course he would say that he’s committed to his current club playing finals. I’d reckon Taylor Adams was 100% committed to pies this time last year.
They said on fox tonight that its looking like he will be staying

Of course he would say that he’s committed to his current club playing finals. I’d reckon Taylor Adams was 100% committed to pies this time last year.

Wasn't there where Reports Adams was Shoping himself around during the Finals espically week before the Grand Final

Wasn't there where Reports Adams was Shoping himself around during the Finals espically week before the Grand Final
Maybe a bad example. Point is, until he’s re signed - he’s OOC.
Whilst he playing finals, he will state that he’s committed to his current club. It happens year in year out.
If he was so committed he’d get a pen out, they’re readily available.

Can anyone recall why we didn't have a crack at Jesse Hogan in 2020/21?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the rumours were pretty bad at the time.

He probably needed a place like GWS to thrive.

He wasn't coping with the attention. Needed to be in a non-footy state.
Coming to us would have been like when he was at melb all over again. All the attention at our club would have ruined him and he wouldn't be the player he is.

Because he’d made it very clear to clubs that he wanted to get outside of a football state. He was never ever going to consider moving back to Victoria, it was a northern club or bust.

Peatling might leave now LOL
God I Hope So GIF by Creamerie

Coming to us would have been like when he was at melb all over again. All the attention at our club would have ruined him and he wouldn't be the player he is.

One wonders whether Lachie Schultz’s experience this year could actually put off prospective FA targets. All that animosity from the idiotic element of our fanbase could hamstring us.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back