List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He was never the same after he left. His heart belongs at Collingwood. It's a yes from me.

He sold his heart to sportsbet, who onsold it to Pal, who canned it. A labrador ate it. And now he wanders footy fields forlonly searching for his long lost heart. Occassionally he picks up the footy, but only to check if it's heart.

Last edited:
Which way do people want it?
He spent most of his time around the ball for 10 touches —“oh he was tagging Zorko”

When Zorko got off the chain and started to have influence and impact on the game “he wasn’t on Zorko”.

He still only had the 10 touches for the game in a cut throat final.

We have players in our reserves who can give us this kind of output without the hype.
You’ve neglected to mention that both Peatling’s goal and tackle count in a high pressure semi final exceeded Fin Macrae’s second best figures in those categories across his entire CAREER.

So if he’s who you’re alluding to as being equivalent, it’s plainly not the case.

So it's a great leap forward into the next window?
Mao leapt, Stringer couldn't be bothered with that. More just break stuff to put a hole in the wall which might function as a window - like what Oliver was trying to do when kicking that wall. Lets get them both to ensure that the walls aren't in the way.

Guess who was seen walking into the Magpies nest this morning. I'll give you a clue, his surname is the same as a little river just past Lorne on the great Ocean Rd

I can't believe Sheoak is going to play for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mao leapt, Stringer couldn't be bothered with that. More just break stuff to put a hole in the wall which might function as a window - like what Oliver was trying to do when kicking that wall. Lets get them both to ensure that the walls aren't in the way.
Clarko available for wall punching - contract basis Hawthorn sooks can pay to watch

Stephenson, Stringer and Owies, could this be the year

Thank you manic brain think, just had a vision of the three of them on the premiership dias, the ticker tape raining black and white.

And Owies, premiership medal, together with the Norm Smith, wrapped around that head of his.

Diehard supporters singing and smiling…with the sweet taste of spew in the back of their throats.

Guess who was seen walking into the Magpies nest this morning. I'll give you a clue, his surname is the same as a little river just past Lorne on the great Ocean Rd
lol, close but if you hit Kennett River, you've gone too far
what a relief
thought the board was going to dismantle the club and sell it off to their mates for parts

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back