List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d prefer we target younger players too, the club clearly wants another flag with this list and is just going best available.

Considering no player mooted would cost much if anything can’t really begrudge them.

Sometimes you just gotta go all in.

That is true about going all in, going to be an interesting 2025, i feel the general football public will expect a decline from us. I feel we have some improvement to come if things go our way.

I get so envious of Port with Jase Burgoyne and Logan Evans. Then i realise we have Nick @ age 21. So i cant be too greedy!

Now Perryman?

i give up GIF

Young is better than frampton imo, although he's always seemed to play better without weitering in the side. At one point in early 23 (I think) young was outperforming weitering when weiters came back from injury. Could be the same with moore but he's a good age, good height, and has shown better afl form than frampton, certainly as a key defender. If it's low cost I think we could do a lot worse, and I'm not sure who out there is going to be better for us this year in giving moore support.
as others have said he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Constantly weak at the contest.
Hard NO.

This from the age

The Power remain favourites for Perryman’s signature despite both the Magpies and Hawthorn also being interested. Collingwood recently upped their offer for Perryman after failing to convince Adelaide’s Irish defender Mark Keane to join the club.

Cumming, who is originally from Broken Hill, has family connections in Adelaide and is highly rated at the Giants, but has had soft-tissue problems this season.

He could follow Perryman to Port Adelaide if the latter chooses to pledge his future to Alberton.

Out-of-contract Collingwood forward Joe Richards is also weighing up a three-year offer from the Power with a two-year deal to stay at the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wants to play inside mid and would be coming to the club to do just that.

850k over 6 years (Port’s offer) is huge, can’t see us matching that, so hopefully can sell him on the big club/MCG factor.

850k over 6 years is just over 140k per year, reckon we could match that.

"Port Adelaide still the favourite"

Adam Simpson: "I got calls from multiple A graders wanting to come to us to play with Harley"

I'm still trying to understand what it is about us that makes us a place players don't want to come to. All the old regime is gone so the idea that the issue was the previous group of coaches and administrators is clearly wrong.

"Port Adelaide still the favourite"

Adam Simpson: "I got calls from multiple A graders wanting to come to us to play with Harley"

I'm still trying to understand what it is about us that makes us a place players don't want to come to. All the old regime is gone so the idea that the issue was the previous group of coaches and administrators is clearly wrong.

We also have Nick who's just as exciting if not more then Harley. I don't get it either.

Saw that StKilda haven't signed Olli Hotton. Had decent raps on him in his draft year but has been unsighted since.

Any VFL watches think he's worth a look or is he simply not up to it?

He is a midfielder playing defence at giants due to their midfield riches
Indeed, hence the question of what he’d shown as a midfielder if anything?

Could be an astute pickup at 25 years old if he can hold down an inside mid spot. Particularly given his positional flexibility.

Wouldn’t want to match Ports $ offer, but we’d be able to better offer a mid rotation if that’s his preferred position.

Also closer to family than at Port if that’s a consideration.

Indeed, hence the question of what he’d shown as a midfielder if anything?

Could be an astute pickup at 25 years old if he can hold down an inside mid spot. Particularly given his positional flexibility.

Wouldn’t want to match Ports $ offer, but we’d be able to better offer a mid rotation if that’s his preferred position.

Also closer to family than at Port if that’s a consideration.
He's from Collingullie NSW. Closer would be to stay at GWS.
Does sould like a good Collingwood town though.

Guess what other AFL footballer comes from Collingullie?

Matthew Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back