List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

You're missing the point, it's really all about your expectations for us to be "good citizens" at the trade table when literally nobody else is doing it, in case the message hasn't gotten across after replies from multiple posters.
There's various types of trades. There are win/win deals as well as the we got reamed deals.

In the Daicos draft, GW and GC did a win/win deal where we swapped our future piks after first round pick for their future picks after first round pick. Which worked for both clubs. All pick swaps are win win deals as there is no leverage or forced deals - they're not contracted nor can they threaten to walk if the deal isn't done. Teams only do them if they think they gain from them. If you're too much of a prick to deal with, you might get a better deal when you do have leverage, but are less likely to be included in a win/win deal.

We won't get pick 12 through a straight swap for Noble, but we might try to do a win/win deal that involves pick 12 and Noble - they'll be trading it to someone.

Let's hope that turns into a summer of rumours and discontent which in turn becomes the season from hell for MFC in 2025 which snowballs into a decade of carnage, civil war and total collapse
I heard that Trac is replacing Perez at Red Bull.
All that gaming has paid off.

Let's hope that turns into a summer of rumours and discontent which in turn becomes the season from hell for MFC in 2025 which snowballs into a decade of carnage, civil war and total collapse

They've still got time to fold before Tasmania comes into the comp. Keep it at 18 teams, nice and even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d take Kennedy FWIW, even if I think he’s a ****head (as is anyone who follows a religion).
We've been through the religion thing. Please don't start it up again. Religion is fine for anyone who chooses to go down that path. It's not for me but good luck to anyone that goes down that path

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back