List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

How far off a flag do people realistically think we are next year?

even with a healthy list. We lack Key defender and more mid support. Above average HBF. Need to switch magnets to get Sidey and Pendles out of the middle of the ground. But who comes in as midfielders.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm going to say that given a decent run with injuries, I can't see why we can't contend. We are far from past it. We were more than competitive with so many injuries. If we can improve our midfield with even a fit JDG, we are still up there

You mean like a swimming with the fishes type offer
Why else would Fly want that fat lazy dodgy knob?

Sounds like Stringer and his gangster mates strong armed Fly and the others at the Derrimut meeting, which explains why they said last night that there were some Pies strongly in favour of recruiting Stringer. We just need him to strong arm the naysayers at the club and then do you know what time it is. It's Stringer time. We'll probably only be forced to throw a few games a year to satisfy the mob that we'll now be beholden to, so it should work out well.

Why else would Fly want that fat lazy dodgy knob?

Sounds like Stringer and his gangster mates strong armed Fly and the others at the Derrimut meeting, which explains why they said last night that there were some Pies strongly in favour of recruiting Stringer. We just need him to strong arm the naysayers at the club and then do you know what time it is. It's Stringer time. We'll probably only be forced to throw a few games a year to satisfy the mob that we'll now be beholden to, so it should work out well.

Dayne Beams has found his way back to the club, in list management. Some of his mates have also been ‘talking’ to Fly. And Alan Didak is also well connected, or he was briefly, with a mate who was fond of bridges and firearms, although not necessarily in that order.

It’s all good.👍

You don't think people who belong to the Muslim faith can't also be gangsters?

The Lebanese mafia say hello.
IS savages masquerade as Muslims so they can murder indiscriminately and pretend to be devout.
Most of our illegal tobacco trade is now run by Middle Eastern gangsters.

IS savages masquerade as Muslims so they can murder indiscriminately and pretend to be devout.
Most of our illegal tobacco trade is now run by Middle Eastern gangsters.

Are you sure about that? The under the counter ciggies that I've seen are Chinese, so I assumed it was Chinese run business. Probably both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can rule out Ben Hobbs
Looks like he is staying according to csl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's that stand for? I only know it as the pharmaceutical company - who might be good sources for what Clarry is doing, but I wouldn't have thought Hobbs.

A bit of a left field one - but was surprised seeing his name being delisted by St Kilda. James Van Es was only drafted in 2022 at pick 31 and was considered one of the better KPD prospects in the pool from memory. I know he has had a lot of ankle injuries which has really hampered him - but now as a DFA, or more ideally someone we can monitor as a summer sign on player, he may have some interest?

Does anyone know if his ankle is completely cooked? Or have St Kilda jumped the gun and moved on a young tall too quickly perhaps?

A colleague of mine’s missus works with someone that goes to the same mosque as Stringer. Apparently he’s balls deep with some of the bikies there and that’s what prompted the AFL from warning Essendon about him bringing them into the rooms.

Those blokes are largely responsible for all the spontaneous fires at tobacco shops around Melbourne.

This might explain why there’s talk that Collingwood has cooled off on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back